Where to mount strobe light

Reaction score
So I just received this STROBON Standalone - Flytron and would like to know where everyone has mounted it on the phantom and what they used to stick it. I am thinking of mounting it under the battery housing, I want it on the bottom so I can see it while in the air. I'm thinking of using double sided tape. Will this be strong enough?

Not sure if I want to be able to take it off the phantom to charge and put it back or just take the phantom to the charger.

Thoughts?

So I just received this STROBON Standalone - Flytron and would like to know where everyone has mounted it on the phantom and what they used to stick it. I am thinking of mounting it under the battery housing, I want it on the bottom so I can see it while in the air. I'm thinking of using double sided tape. Will this be strong enough?

Not sure if I want to be able to take it off the phantom to charge and put it back or just take the phantom to the charger.

Thoughts?
I placed mine on the top edge of the battery. I used velcro and it works great. I didnt want to have it hanging under the drone for fear that it may fall off. Best of luck

Sent from my SM-G920P using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: azgeek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan