What's everyone's order number

They finally got through processing my payment on Sunday, though I ordered on Thursday. Ended up with: 8545. We'll see whether I make the first round of units or not.

Holy crap I just ordered and got number 11198, but my payment was cleared instantly at least, only says "awaiting shipping" now..

Also I think the customer reference number is depending on your countrycode etc, depends on from what country they ship your order, se let's say U.S. gets 5000 units but Europe gets 10000 units, some Europeans will get the phantom before those in U.S. Who have order 5-10000.

Last time I ordered V3 it was shipped from UK to Sweden, not China.

From the Friday 5am email from dji, "Your payment has been confirmed and we are preparing your shipment now." Maybe it will come sooner than we expect. :):):)

From the Friday 5am email from dji, "Your payment has been confirmed and we are preparing your shipment now." Maybe it will come sooner than we expect. :):):)

Don't get your hopes up :( It's a generic email. I got the same one on April 10th.

I didn't get a number -- but, I ordered mine today from UAV-Outlet on Amazon.

FYI, if you order from them on Amazon, they will sell you an extra battery for $100 if you contact them afterwards. That way, your Phantom will ship as soon as possible. And, the battery will come later when it's available. If you purchase both together from DJI, your Phantom is not going to be shipped in the first round of shipments.

Last edited:
My order number was super long. my customer reference number was in the 5000's but I emailed DJI and asked my number in line for shipment and they said 1659. I ordered mine with the extra battery so hopefully by the end of May I'll have it.

Tier 1 dealers are first up. always, here in the US.
So I went with advexure.com

P3 Pro w/extra Batt...
Mid to late May...
I would go nuts with just one Batt.

I'm in on a P3 Advanced. Ordered via DJI Authorized Dealer on Ebay. Jim's Hobby World.

Perhaps they will notify me of some sort of official "Order #"??

Here's hoping I get in on the first batch. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl