What's everyone's order number

at least it will give me some more time with my Hubsan X4 :)

If i have not saved quite a bit with the extra battery option i will be peeved. Would have just ordered the bird if i knew that. I was drunk tho in my defence

Reactions: Lew40
I had a hard time looking for it as well.. it actually comes up as a banner when you search for Phantom 3.

At time of my order through Amazon, extra battery bundle was not available.
Then it's an Amazon thing, I'm guessing they're just hedging. I ordered direct and the page says late April, and mid May for the extra battery.

Extra batteries aren't available till mid May, so it makes sense.

Does anyone know how much the batteries are going to be? Had 7 with my P2V+

Just ordered from Amazon. Prime overnight. Can't wait. This is exactly the type of drone features I've been looking for.

I figured with the reward points i will get i can just apply that towards an extra battery when it comes out. So hopefully it works out in the end.

They'd be retarded to charge a penny less than what they're charging for the P2V batteries currently.

P3P is cheap I think so their going to make their money on the batts. Just a thought.

The bundle with one extra battery cost an additionak $120. So I'd guess a spare battery should cost around $140-150
The inspire 1 batteries (4500mAh) sell for $159 right now. I doubt if P3 batteries be any more expensive than that.

Hmmm I too have paid with a credit card, but my order on the DJI site says card payment has been authorised but "Payment Reviewing" at stage 2 and no reference number.

I did get a call from the bank and told them it was a legitimate charge. Also, my CC limit balance is $1099 lower, but the DJi charge does not show in the statement. I hope I am not slipping farther down the list awaiting DJi to do its thing.....

Hmmm I too have paid with a credit card, but my order on the DJI site says card payment has been authorised but "Payment Reviewing" at stage 2 and no reference number.

I did get a call from the bank and told them it was a legitimate charge. Also, my CC limit balance is $1099 lower, but the DJi charge does not show in the statement. I hope I am not slipping farther down the list awaiting DJi to do its thing.....

Well for what it's worth I started an online chat with DJI from the website and they pushed through the process albeit 12 hours after I paid for it - and I finally have a reference number of 4770 so I'll be getting mine around Christmas :)

I would not be in a rush. The first batch of a 1000or so usually have build issues. Cant wait for the early adopters of the P3 to start winning about flyaways!

Reactions: JdotB
Well for what it's worth I started an online chat with DJI from the website and they pushed through the process albeit 12 hours after I paid for it - and I finally have a reference number of 4770 so I'll be getting mine around Christmas :)

I just 'chatted' with Max from DJi Online Chat. He said it could take 3-5 days to process. I called BS, as I see others getting reference numbers in a matter of minutes after using a credit card. He said that he will contact online sales and follow up....we'll see.

I would not be in a rush. The first batch of a 1000or so usually have build issues. Cant wait for the early adopters of the P3 to start winning about flyaways!
It's not like P3 is an entirely new platform! The body is almost identical to P2, flight control is almost the same as Inspire 1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers