What is the best 8 inch tablet to use

You created your own thread dedicated to this, so there's no need to spam your YouTube video/account in so many threads. I know you're probably just trying to be helpful, but you've got a dedicated thread, so there's no point in clogging up other threads.
When someone's question or post has relation to a video I just put up, I'm going to link them to it to be helpful, yes absolutely.

Spam is something unhelpful, as well as unwarranted, but in this particular scenario the video fits. I didn't post up a camera settings video in a questions about which tablet is best, I put up a video about which tablet is best on a post that asks which tablet is best.
As a matter of fact, what you're doing with your comment is spamming this thread. Not contributing to the topic at hand, while I... Actually have and am.

I recently upgraded from P3P to P4P... I noticed that I got a lot of video lag with my iPad mini 2 (which was solid with P3P). I switched to my iPhone 6 Plus and have had much better success. I also just purchased a Nvidia K-1. I'm hoping this works well with the P4P. I have only used Apple products so far. Are there any best settings I should use with the K1?

I recently upgraded from P3P to P4P... I noticed that I got a lot of video lag with my iPad mini 2 (which was solid with P3P). I switched to my iPhone 6 Plus and have had much better success. I also just purchased a Nvidia K-1. I'm hoping this works well with the P4P. I have only used Apple products so far. Are there any best settings I should use with the K1?
Just close your apps before you fly, recommended for most tablets. If you're having any video lag issues try restarting the app completely as well as the controller and see if that helps. If it persists try reinstalling the app.

Dont upgrade to Nougat 7 from marshmallow 6, Enable Developer Options, but be careful what you do in Developer Options, then Turn on USB debugging, USB Configuration set to MTP, you can try just plug it all in first and check to see before any changes, but this works for me, also may want matte screen cover to lower reflections, I use Hoodman HAV1 plus extender. Also can cache Google maps for offline flying, just type OK maps and it downloads map area. I noticed when I change USB Configuration to charging the RC will begin charging K1. Let us know how it turns out. Also can use a sim chip for cellular, it already has GPS,wifi,bluetooth,video recording from drone. Use USB cable direct to drone, when upgrading drone firmware. I may upgrade to 7, but no need to right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roaddogg
Dont upgrade to Nougat 7 from marshmallow 6, Enable Developer Options then Turn on USB debugging, USB Configuration set to MTV, you can try just plug it all in first and check to see before any changes, but this works for me, also may want matte screen cover to lower reflections, I use Hoodman HAV1 plus extender. Also can cache Google maps for offline flying, just type OK maps and it downloads map area. I noticed when I change USB Configuration to charging the RC will begin charging K1.
Like I said in a previous post, I upgraded my K1 to nougat 7.0 and it works flawlessly.

Reactions: David Seda
I have both the iPad Mini 4 and the Nvidia Shield K1. I tend to use the iPad Mini 4 more often. Both are great tablets. Personally, the larger tabs iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7 are too big for my taste.

I have the Shield and thinking of moving to the Mini 4. What's the viewing size like on the mini with it being a 4.3 ratio compared to the 16.9 screen of the Shield? Also could you let me know what the mini is like out side as I know the Shield is very reflective and hard to see.

Cheers

I just bought a phantom4 pro, I have been using a 10'' LG tablet it keeps disconnecting, I want to buy a new 8'' tablet what is the best tablet to get ?

What did you end up getting?

I'm running a Huawei mediapad m3 pro. I have it dedicated and locked down. The only reason it connects to the net is for updates.

So far it has been solid. Video is fluid and has essentially no lag.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor