What case or backpack are you using

This question may have already been asked but can a phantom 2 bag or case carry a phantom 3. Since phantom 2 bags are cheaper

This question may have already been asked but can a phantom 2 bag or case carry a phantom 3. Since phantom 2 bags are cheaper

Some can, but you have to be careful on the height as the LG on the P3 is taller so most P2 cases would crush/put pressure on props or motors of the P3.

I got the seahorse 920 from frys... you costumize the foam however you want. 140 bucks, lifetime warranty

I'm looking for the following:
Backpack
Either hardshell or softshell
Room for Tablet (Nvidia Shield) and Laptop (Surface 3)
Easy to travel with (fits cabin size and isn't overly bulky)
Under $150

Anybody know of something that ticks all these boxes?

I'm selling the foam insert from GPC backpack that's made for a P2 V+. I have my P3 in it now. Only issue is the remote doesn't fit as tight as i'd like. Could easily be modified to fit the remote better.

Asking $65 + shipping.

PM me for details.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1433823696.527251.jpg

Mark.

Reactions: ctp
Helidirect has the dji hardshell back pack in stock and just ordered one. Canceled the one which has been on backorder since May 12th.

I ended up ordering the no name backpack on eBay...but it is made for the P3 so I shouldn't have to make any adjustments. If the need arises I intend on buying the hard case from MCMElectronics(so?) in the future or if the backpack is terrible.

I use the DJI hard shell back pack. It fits everything perfectly without putting strain on anything. Works very well but unfortunately there is no room for a tablet which is the only downside in my opinion.

Another vote for the microraptor pro. Very nice quality case. Foam insert fits phantom 3 great.

I got this one off eBay because I wanted to be able to leave the propellers and prop guards on.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434146575.575095.jpg

Reactions: ctp
I use the floor board of my truck for the quad, and the front seat for the radio. The tailgate makes a pretty good seat to pilot from. I paid a lot of money for the truck, but I use it for other stuff too.

I use the floor board of my truck for the quad, and the front seat for the radio. The tailgate makes a pretty good seat to pilot from. I paid a lot of money for the truck, but I use it for other stuff too.
Hope you don't have to hit the breaks hard while transporting the Phantom. Sounds like a really nice "case" but not very secure. Good luck with it.....
I'm using the Microraptor hard case and am pleasantly surprised with it.View attachment 21737 View attachment 21738

I just ordered one of these as well. I was going to go with the GPC backpack but don't want to wait on GPC and decided to go with a hard case because of the "ruggedized" factor. Nice that they offer free shipping too. GPC's shipping quotes were just crazy high!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj