What case or backpack are you using

For everyone with the microraptor, drone cases style case ie they all share the Seahorse exterior shell, has anyone found a solution to the top, upper foam to modify it fo fit the props so they dont bend? Its too thick in certain spots.

The foam is designed to press down on the items in the case to stop them from coming out of their spots within the case. This is why you get pressure on the props. Its fine for short term storage but if you plan on storing the P3 for longer terms we recommend removing the props.

The foam is designed to press down on the items in the case to stop them from coming out of their spots within the case. This is why you get pressure on the props. Its fine for short term storage but if you plan on storing the P3 for longer terms we recommend removing the props.
What about something that compresses everything, but not the egg crate design and something that pressures EVERYTHING on the top, with slots to allow the props to be free from direct pressure on the tips. My mind envisions something that will never affect the protection, but won't pressure the props... Really only needs to contact the center of the body and all the compartment contents aka controller. There's room in the hard car for this. Will not hurt the protection

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

King Kong Fancier 40 Back pack.
Cheap ($80 AUD) and well built, customizable and can be used as a camera bag.

Interested to see how you laid out yours ! This is my attempt ! Both side flaps allow access to batteries and charger on one side and controller on the other
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Interested to see how you laid out yours ! This is my attempt ! Both side flaps allow access to batteries and charger on one side and controller on the other
View attachment 26054 View attachment 26055 View attachment 26054 View attachment 26055 View attachment 26056

Wow.. My config isn't elaborate as yours. How long does it take to pack/unpack phantom???
I don't have a current pic of the P3 in the KingKong 40. Its the same config as below and I can store a tool box and 3+1 batteries.
Phantom 2 backpack 1.jpg

Takes about 30 seconds to take out the phantom and controller - not long at all really it currently holds 3 batteries 2 under 1 flap and 1 in the p3 but the way ive built it i can cut another 3 batteries down into the foam either side of the phantom itself without hitting anything ive already inserted everything fits ive the props in the gap at the top of the bag you can see the dji logo in one of the pics the front pocket holds memory card usb adapter and usb leads spare memory cards and ipad mini - the side pocket that has the batteries has a slot for the mains charger my last one had a space for sunshade but it will sit in beside the props anyway

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav