Vision Fly Away this morning

jimdenburg said:
flyNfrank said:
Oh, and I don't have any experience with home lock pull back right stick, or what it was a couple you mentioned. jimdenburg, you ready to locate that p2v yet?

I searched and searched on Sunday morning with no joy. Wish I had another to do an some aerial recon.

As far as home lock...when you have NAZA activated in your software, the S2 switch on your remote controls IOC (intelligent orientation control). Basically all the way up is off, middle is Course Lock and down is Home Lock. With Home Lock, no matter where your aircraft is positioned or pointed, pulling back on the right stick will bring it back to your home point. I've used it many times in the past when the Phantom gets out a ways and I lose fpv or orientation, and it worked great, provided the craft knows where home is. The other thing I did when it got away was tap on the radar screen so I could point the thing toward me and bring it back. It either wasn't responding to my stick inputs or again, had a different idea of where home was at that point, because it only seemed to get further away. I was on the old firmware, 1.08? and the old app so I had no cylinders to deal with. Whenever I do get back into this I'm getting a tracker for sure.

You're saying the same thing I was. gps tracker. I managed to research some but have not yet came across anything I want.

dirkclod said:
I just got mine from Drone-Mods.com and have been playing with it a lot before I just put it on my new Vision and must say I'm impressed with it ! It ran me $200.00 with a years service but if I had had one on my FC40 I know would have two !! am going to go out in morning to look for it AGAIN as I know where it sat down but its so thick in there I have not found it yet. I will not quit looking though :evil: just cause !! Bob at Drone-Mods is 1 very nice and helpful person to deal with and owe him many thanks for walking me through the steps on this thing.. Not really that hard but ya see I just a DA :roll: Now I fill a lot better knowing I have it strapped on .

How much is service after a year?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl