Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Vidmuze MultiRotor Tutorials For Filmmakers

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by lgeist, Mar 6, 2014.

1. lgeist

Greetings all!

Vidmuse just released their new "MultiRotor Tutorials For Filmmakers" tutorial series today and I highly recommend it. I AM NOT affilated with them at all, nor do I know them, but I think they have created a great product for anyone interested in the film making end of UAV's. I've only covered about one-fourth of the material so far today and have learned much already.

If you want to check it out, here's the link:

http://www.vidmuze.com/product/multi-ro ... ilmmakers/

2. Ozzyguy

For that price forget it. I'll work it out between myself and youtube

3. Shrimpfarmer

Agreed. Huge price for pulling the information together. I suppose its a one stop shop for people with the money who would rather watch than read. I do like instructional videos but only when the instructor comes straight to the point, or at least provides a time you can skip to to avoid all the guff.

4. lgeist

I actually purchased this video series last month when they were still offering introductory pricing of $199.00. After watching it, I would say that about 70% of the material covered things I already knew, but I definitely learned a few things that could save me hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars in mistakes down the road. I would much rather spend a few hundred now to learn from other's mistakes (as they clearly point out) than to make those same costly mistakes myself as I move forward into more costly rigs.
    And yes, they covered things that I haven't seen after watching hundreds of hours of YouTube videos. :)