Video & Camera Settings

I don't know of a direct way to get files off the SD and into your iPad. If you have PC or laptop that will accept the card, you can transfer files from the, for example, laptop to the iPad using DRopbox. But then if you had another computer you could edit on that LOL. I do my editing on my MacBook and use Dropbox to send the movies or pictures to my iPad. I take the iPad with me then to show folks my imagery. For example, last week I was flying in the morning at the local soccer complex when one of the grounds people came up to see what was going on. In addition to letting see what the drone was dining, I used my second iPad to show him some video that I had taken previously. He was impressed with the images and thought the whole thing was 'cool'. Never hurts to have a friendly face in the local parks department!

There isn't a way to go from card to iPad.
But you can download to computer or laptop and (Apple iOS) use Image Capture app or iTunes to put files into your iPad.

You can go from card to iPad using any number of devices sold on Amazon. I have one that plugs into the iPad and has ports for SD, min-SD and USB. It is very small and handy. It has to be compatible with an app. Mine uses an app called iStick. Works very well.

You can go from card to iPad using any number of devices sold on Amazon. I have one that plugs into the iPad and has ports for SD, min-SD and USB. It is very small and handy. It has to be compatible with an app. Mine uses an app called iStick. Works very well.
Can you post a link or name for the device that you have?

You don't need filters.
Use the wheel on top right corner to adjust the exposure, watch the EV value on screen - it wants to be on zero more or less.
The wheel is also a button when pressed in, this adjusts between shutter seed and ISO.
In daylight the ISO will usually be best on 100.
In Auto mode it should look after itself but you can still turn that wheel to make the image darker or lighter.

Question when shooting video in auto mode can I set my shutter speed? Or must I be in manual.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl