US P3 Price Spike

Thanks LP and Ozz...

Last week DJI had the Std (new) for $399, now it's $499

As to the Standard, Ozz, I'm in NJ which is the most densely populated state in the Union. The RF noise around here is so thick, I can see it on a foggy morning, lol! That's why I'd do an antenna mod on the P3S, to boost my signal fidelity...for that application, I'm looking at the $65 ARGTek kit....

Thanks,
W

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Where you from in nj? I live in NJ as well. I'm living in Hopatcong now. Maybe we can meet up and fly sometimes if your close to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T807A using PhantomPilots mobile app

The $400 is the week after xmas & it has been changing daily on amazon.

Czech: is that today's price?

Dazz: yup, as soon as I see $399 I'm in, lesson learned! Could've had one at close to $340 from Target just before Christmas...

Was hoping I could catch an after-Christmas sale at $399 including an extra battery. Now THAT would have been a great deal.

Travis: From the pricing I've seen, refurbished doesn't tend to be as deeply discounted as it should. IMHO a refurb should list for at least a 20% discount as compared to new. I work in the QA field, so I kinda have a no-go mindset when it comes to items requiring re-work

W

b84a0fa4a5793e4937f8d5128c11ba0b.jpg

B&H is a high quality vendor, known for photography and video equipment. Would not hesitate to buy from them, and have. Amazon has the Pro for the same price with Prime. I have the P3S only because I will not be exploiting the 4k video and have about 8 collective pitch helicopters, among other things. Would not hesitate to get the Pro, or the 3 Advanced, on Amazon for $738 with Prime, if I wanted more than the P3S is able to do. Compare the specs, the choice may become obvious for your particular style.

Just spoke with these guys on the phone.
I found them via google search for "DJI authorized dealers, and found a list thru another Phantom site. They offer the same warranty as DJI (plus my
C/C offers 90-day purchase protection. They aren't a "gray market reseller" they are an Auth Dlr. I'm in! Crap, the 2 extra batteries are worth $300, that puts the P3P unit (and includes ALL the other stuff) at $599.
They only sell new units.
(No refurbished!)
They carry the mfr warranty.
They're an Auth Dlr.
Free Shipping.
No Sales Tax.
No Shipping.
Mine in less than a week!
Done!

Reactions: Vega
Just spoke with these guys on the phone.
I found them via google search for "DJI authorized dealers, and found a list thru another Phantom site. They offer the same warranty as DJI (plus my
C/C offers 90-day purchase protection. They aren't a "gray market reseller" they are an Auth Dlr. I'm in! Crap, the 2 extra batteries are worth $300, that puts the P3P unit (and includes ALL the other stuff) at $599.
They only sell new units.
(No refurbished!)
They carry the mfr warranty.
They're an Auth Dlr.
Free Shipping.
No Sales Tax.
No Shipping.
Mine in less than a week!
Done!

Umm, who is these guys?

Just ordered the unit specified above! It'll be at my door, Feb 6-8, from CA.
Called these guys again with some more questions for clarification. Super knowledgeable guy "Tony" on the phone!
2312a motors!
Extra batteries are DJI, NOT aftermarket!
64gb micro removable , and 16gb micro onboard.
I pressed for a special coupon code via Amazon purchase, and he has none to offer, but he wasn't the least bit offended by my query! Hey, I'm from Jersey, we ALWAYS want something extra, lol...

I'm officially repping Sure RC from CA, for purchases via Amazon!

Ladies and Gents in the Phantom 3 Quad-world, I'm OFFICIALLY in the game! Thanks to ALL for sharing your wisdom and advice!

Walt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl