Upgraded P4 propeller mount now available from DJI

Does the new plate include the spring?
Yes.
Each package includes:-
1. Two hubs (1 CW and 1 CCW)
2. Two centre springs
3. Six screws (plus a couple of spares). Screws already have loctite on them.

You obviously need to order two sets to completely replace your old style mounting plates.

A 1.5mm allen key is all that's required and the entire process only takes around 10 minutes. The video posted a few posts back very accurately describes the process and duration.

I ordered mine on the online DJI store at 1:00pm Wednesday and they arrived at my place in Australia on Friday morning. That's the fastest China based order that I can remember. Well done, DHL.

Reactions: elarryland
How did you manage that even when I tried post code it was wanting a zip code

If you are connected from a UK IP address then the DJI store prices in GBP and expects a UK address. If it thinks you are elsewhere, such as in the US, then it will not accept a UK address.

Thanks I am, just found it had to change region at bottom of home page got them ordered

image.jpeg
Got mine today ! DJI very fast but look at the size of the package lol
88f7f18f03864610819d20c2a2af8979.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Must be an Australian thing, find the biggest box for the smallest object.

I ordered mine on a Monday and received Thursday (Sydney, Australia). Same as above, I also got an enormous box for two small packets!
Yeah, must be a minimum shipping size thing to help it get here. Anyway they took ten minutes to change over and about to give them a run.

This upgrade is well worth the money. Order them now and install right away. Feeling much better about propeller security and performance.

Excellent, good to know! Will be installing tonight or tomorrow morning before I head out. Let me know how it goes- even though it seems very simple.
No worries, the props seem a bit more snug on the hubs and even managed 1000mtrs through the tree line which is probably more of a coincidence.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing