Upgraded P4 propeller mount now available from DJI

Mine came this morning as well. No time today to install them, but will do first thing in the morning. It's supposed to be milder tomorrow so should have a chance to fly for the first time in a long while...
Arrived today in a BIG FedEx box. Haven't flown P4 in quite some time due to windy, snowy weather.

Well, this thread is now into its 8th page! It's amazing the simple things that keep us happy, and how frustrating it can be when we don't get them.

installed mine tonite, two extra screws per bag ! I wont call em free due to the price of these things, but it is nice to have extras. mine took 15 days from order date.

Arrived, assembled, tested!
Now is much more solid and precise.

aef120d48ecb1a2d24b085cc1f30d3c3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DocDiggler
Agreed. Tighter, more robust mount.
I did not mind spending $18 for these upgraded mounts but after comparison with the old, originals on the P4 , I feel DJI could have considered it a recall item for safety reasons and supplied them free of charge to all registered P4 owners. Just pay S/H offer...(?). JMHO
A must have for anyone using the original mounts.

14ab195941d5256a956afe388ef1a1e4.jpg

e9d55d159fb7eb022177aaa109cfefce.jpg

Hi, sorry I kind of asked the wrong question. I thought the original P4's motors were shorter/closer to the airframe and then redesigned to be higher from the airframe so as not to be seen so much in camera, and I was really asking exactly what year that happened. I have ordered an AC SOLD AS 2016 model, a P4 Pro thanks again

Hi, sorry I kind of asked the wrong question. I thought the original P4's motors were shorter/closer to the airframe and then redesigned to be higher from the airframe so as not to be seen so much in camera, and I was really asking exactly what year that happened. I have ordered an AC SOLD AS 2016 model, a P4 Pro thanks again

From everything I have seen and compared the mounts have always been the same height, they just changed the spring on them.

I thought I read somewhere that the P4P had a tad taller motors. But now after doing some quick googling, I can't find that info anywhere..

Must of been a dream....

I remember hearing they had different motors from the standard P4 too, I think it was a review on YouTube. That was the only time I heard that though, they sure look exactly like the regular motor.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl