Upgraded P4 propeller mount now available from DJI

Ordered mine on 2-25, I just checked the order status and they shipped Friday! Goodness, I was wondering if they were ever gonna ship :)

They're supposed to be here Wednesday, keeping my fingers crossed...
hey Great !!! maybe it wont be long for the rest of us now ! Good news.

There may be light at the end of the extremely long tunnel after all.

DJI sent me this email today:

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for contacting DJI Online Store.

I am delighted to assist you with.
As per check Propeller Mounting Plate is temporary lack of stock leading to a longer shipping time.
To be frank, my coworkers in warehouse still unable to advise exact shipping date currently. The shortage is only temporary, but not for long, we will arrange shipment as soon as possible.
Would you please kindly wait for a few more days?
As soon as your order ships we will contact you by email.
However, I sincerely sorry but I’m afraid we cannot guarantee delivery before a certain day.
Customer can submit a cancellation request by login your DJI account.
It would be better if you could process it on your end if we can’t ship it in time.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If there is any other way in which we can be of service to you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
DJI Online Store Customer Service Team

Should be any week now...:rolleyes:

Looks like in the description it has 2... one for a clockwise prop and one for a counterclockwise prop... sooo You would need 2 of the kits to upgrade the whole bird.
Question.. Would replacing these yourself invalidate the DJI Warranty?

Phantom 4 Series - Propeller Mounting Plate | DJI Store

Be sure to buy 2 sets for 4 motors

Go from this

To this
7ff695b762af981b6ffc77980dd30b85.jpg
...Lil hard to tell in this image, but the locking tabs look to have less 'meat', i'll stick with the old version...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Just for giggles I have a scuffed up prop and popped the top cap off to see the lock from another angle before I throw it away. Just thought I would share.
3583c477dabf7801d62de4031aa7c128.jpg

...Lil hard to tell in this image, but the locking tabs look to have less 'meat', i'll stick with the old version...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

I didn't notice that at first but it does look that way. When mine get here I'll post a better pic comparing them.

IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net[/QUOTE]

I seen that little notch also, I wonder if the new props have a bump there that locks into that to make it more secure.

If anybody has an old P4P prop, pop the cap off and see if it's different inside please and let us know

Last edited:
Question.. Would replacing these yourself invalidate the DJI Warranty?
no, it would now not invalidate the warranty. just make sure to use a tiny bit of loctite on the screws when you install them. also you will need a 1.5 mm hex allen wrench

2 day fedex from china seems to be the shipping method. They must be taking some hit on the shipping cost $ to do it that way

Reactions: PassiveAPC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom