Upgrade the firmware or on P2V+ ?

Reaction score
Ok so I am getting my P2V+ in the mail tomorrow.... I am so confused reading the different threads here on whether or not to upgrade to the latest firmware for the P2V+? Some people say they have had no issues with the upgrade while others are complaining about the P2V+ "falling from the sky"

Please advise as to what I should do when I get my P2V+ tomorrow....or if there is anything else I should do to it as well out of the box before the first flight (excluding calibrating, and what is listed on the starter guide)

Thanks guys!

Direct from DJI ordered 4/9 arrived last Friday, it was at the latest firmware aside from the gimbal one which I ended upgrading.
So you might end up getting the latest firmware anyway.
I'm not sure if you can downgrade, I've not looked.

I am reverting to 1.08 tonight after a minor "falling out of sky" incident last night. Luckily i was able to recover in time before it crashed 1300 feet away. 3.0 gives me nothing but restrictions and fpv mode. I can do well without both.

This firmware talk and all the horror stories now has me afraid to fly. So far I haven't had any trouble, but now I'm wondering if I've just been lucky

Ok so if I get mine and it has the latest firmware on it (3.0) how do I revert to an older firmware? Any instructions or guidance on this will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl