Upgrade the firmware or on P2V+ ?

Reaction score
Ok so I am getting my P2V+ in the mail tomorrow.... I am so confused reading the different threads here on whether or not to upgrade to the latest firmware for the P2V+? Some people say they have had no issues with the upgrade while others are complaining about the P2V+ "falling from the sky"

Please advise as to what I should do when I get my P2V+ tomorrow....or if there is anything else I should do to it as well out of the box before the first flight (excluding calibrating, and what is listed on the starter guide)

Thanks guys!

Direct from DJI ordered 4/9 arrived last Friday, it was at the latest firmware aside from the gimbal one which I ended upgrading.
So you might end up getting the latest firmware anyway.
I'm not sure if you can downgrade, I've not looked.

I am reverting to 1.08 tonight after a minor "falling out of sky" incident last night. Luckily i was able to recover in time before it crashed 1300 feet away. 3.0 gives me nothing but restrictions and fpv mode. I can do well without both.

This firmware talk and all the horror stories now has me afraid to fly. So far I haven't had any trouble, but now I'm wondering if I've just been lucky

Ok so if I get mine and it has the latest firmware on it (3.0) how do I revert to an older firmware? Any instructions or guidance on this will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94