Update Firmware v1.7.0060 problem

Reaction score
Hi there.
I installed the last firmware update before two days
and everything look to work fine.
Today i connect the sd card in my laptop to download some pics and i noticed in the P3x_FW_RESULT_AB file
that says "result : abort" and not success....

Is there a way to reinstall it???
Or its beter to leave it as is???

This is exactly the document file....
What do i do wrong???

Delete history success.

Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2016.03.20 17:59:36 =====================
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.06.0040.bin
Upgrading ...

========== 2016.03.20 18:01:10 =====================
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

========== 2016.03.21 17:22:45 =====================

========== 2016.03.21 17:28:22 =====================

Once you upgrade your firmware, you should remove the SD card and read the TXT file. Also, you need to remove the .bin file as well, or else the Phantom will try to do an update each time you start your machine. It seems as though you have successfully installed the update for it is telling you that the new update for the Phantom 3 Professional is already there.
Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help.
I read somewhere that you leave the bin file in order to update the battery every time you put another one.
So because i have 4 batteries i leave it in.
I didnt knnow if this firmware was for the batteries also...so i leave it in the sd card.

I read somewhere that you leave the bin file in order to update the battery every time you put another one.
After installing new firmware on your Phantom, start it up with each additional battery installed to install the firmware on those (if needed). After you do that, it's okay to remove the BIN from your memory card.

Reactions: FocusOnMe
If the .txt file section you posted above is the last line, you are still on the older firmware. You can easily check by going into the "about" section in the GO app which will tell you the versions of all your equipment.

Thanks for your help.
So because i have 4 batteries i leave it in.
I didnt knnow if this firmware was for the batteries also...so i leave it in the sd card.
I did the same thing, I have two batteries. I noticed on the second battery that it took less than a second which tells me there was no update for the batteries. Take a look at my TXT file after I updated the firmware, and then tried to update the battery, and notice on the second battery attempt, I got the "Abort" result.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.07.0060.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3X_FW_V01.07.0060.bin

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl