UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc) v11

Re: UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc)

Have you thought about using the SDK to design your own app? You could always use some of the previous code for samples to help move you along.

ilovecoffee said:
Thanks guys. It's in my signature.

But please note that I don't know how realistic it will be for updates to follow given the recent update of the Vision App. At least for the time being the latest update isn't a huge one in terms of features...and hopefully there are some third party apps using the SDK in the works that also don't have limits... Or at least one that I've heard of.

Cheers!

ilovecoffee said:

But please note that I don't know how realistic it will be for updates to follow given the recent update of the Vision App. At least for the time being the latest update isn't a huge one in terms of features...and hopefully there are some third party apps using the SDK in the works that also don't have limits... Or at least one that I've heard of.

Cheers!

Anyway, good work, Job well done. Donation deserved.

Can we not use the old version still? Link is broken. Still looking to get android device just for this.

FantomPhlyer said:
Can we not use the old version still? Link is broken. Still looking to get android device just for this.

Agree - Please send a source link for download current version

ilovecoffee said:
This post has been removed. This modified version was never for sale and as such does not belong in the Classifieds section. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Why was this post moved here?

EDIT: NM just read. SMFH... :roll:

ilovecoffee said:

Cheers!

Any chance you can continue to use the last app version that was editable to build new features into your app? I'm totally cool with not updating my firmware in order to continue to use your app.
Can even get one of the older Assistant software from DroneSlinger.com to backdate to an older firmware if needed. http://droneslinger.com/software.html
I'm sure others would be OK with that as well.

-Scott

ilovecoffee said:
This post has been removed. This modified version was never for sale and as such does not belong in the Classifieds section. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank god i downloaded the V11 last week.
Its a pity everything goes banana's these days.
A perfect world exist in my mind.
Thanks to coffee for his work and time spend on the app.
I humble bow coffee for the devotion etc...
Some day maybe .....

Wait, so I'm new here. My brother (who also has a Phantom 2 Plus) told me about this app. So, I came here looking for the app and do I have this correct? The mods on this site moved the app to the classified section even though the owner of the app wasn't soliciting payment? The app guy got p.o.'d and pulled his app link? That makes no sense....why would the mods move a discussion thread of this size to the classified section? Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

Ok I need to be able to fly unrestricted.

This is how I drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsRbOeGFMc

I drone hard.

So many ideas, must never have this beautiful piece of human engineering height limited, and must have full waypointing capabilities.

Please, tell me there is an SDK! Why has the link been removed!? Oh nooooes don't tease me sweet internet!

Seems that its back.
@ least parts of it, but the damage isn't that huge.
Shall i repeat the question coffee ?
Not to annoy you, far from.

So as some noticed and also i since the v1.0.54 app the distance displayed in ft is maxed out @ approx 16799 ft i guess before it goes to n/a if a distance from homepoint/bird is more then that.
I did some distance flying with the v1.0.52 app and it was 20.000ft before it turned to n/a.
The main reason why i set the app to imperial is because on metric the app shows n/a after 2km.
I am not aware what the setting on metric does in the v1.0.54 as i never flown the v1.0.54 on metric.
Is it still 2km or did they change that also ?
If its changed also i suspect its 1677ich meter before hitting the n/a.
2000m is a devision by 10 compared to the 20.000ft.
Maybe that gives a clue to were to look.

I'll post a thread in the vPlus forum and see if we can get this thread moved back there.

It's back baby! :cool:

Now that some of the mess has been sorted lets get this back where it was. Enjoy! ;)

LuvMyTJ said:
It's back baby! :cool:

Now that some of the mess has been sorted lets get this back where it was. Enjoy! ;)

Thanks so much.

Can anyone please pm me a link for the hacked software. Ive been in hiatus for a few months and would like to get the latest apk prior to the code obfuscation.

I see some posts saying its back but I don't see any download link

Thanks!!

RFTech

ilovecoffee said:
Bad news. Looks like DJI finally obfuscated all their code, I have a feeling directly a result of this.

Of course it's still editable...but generally looks like a pain in the *** to do anything meaningful.

Obfuscation means that when they compile the app, it converts all variable names and function names to stuff like "AA, BB, ZA" instead of "MAX_RADIUS, MAX_HEIGHT, TURN_TYPE" etc. including all the file names have been obfuscated as well so hard to tell what is what. It's a method to make modifications as such that I am doing next to impossible.

So this may be it for the unofficial app.

Sorry guys!

I would have wished DJI would have turned a blind eye towards these enthusiast mods since these sort of things build a strong community and user base, as well it may have increased sales (lost phantoms? :lol:) and limit the liability on DJI's part since it's not them releasing these modifications but clearly satisfy a certain user desire. Oh well.

rftech said:
Can anyone please pm me a link for the hacked software. Ive been in hiatus for a few months and would like to get the latest apk prior to the code obfuscation.

I see some posts saying its back but I don't see any download link

Thanks!!

RFTech

The link was in the first post.
Coffee didn't alter it back, yet.
Patience, i guess he shall do that when he's online.

I can't get past the login. Ever time I submit my info I get a "request timeout" message. I've seen it in the past but finally I got logged in, but not this time. I've tried reinstalling but that doesn't work either. Anyone have any suggestions? Any help wouid be appreciated. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT