UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Distance, Speed, etc) v11

I live in a restricted area near an airport. I can fly but I'm height restricted to 400'. I don't fly higher than that anyway, but gs will not work at all in this area.

Does this app also have that restriction?

Yes it does. And the author has mentioned in the past he has no plans to remove that due to safety concerns (and liability issues no doubt).

Re: UNOFFICIAL Vision App for Android (Unlimited GS Distance

You'd need to be jailbroken to run a modified Apple app I believe, but I'd be glad to help someone who knows how to decompile and recompile an Apple app. The code is the same I believe.
There is an app from Cydia called Flex. It lets you modify all the apps parameters. Check it out. I currently use it with other apps. Its like a cheat app. That would be the app to use. For example, you can modify Pandora so there are no time outs or ads.

I just went out and bought an Android phone so I could use this app. I didnt try yet. Im on 3.08 FW. I dont feel like reading thru 56 pages of comments lol. Does the app work with the newest version?

Well technically just one as I just finished it today :lol: . The weather is questionable today and I plan to take it to a much larger area where I'd be able to test it much more extensively. The code I have changed however should not impact anything during flight however. It flew outside the initial radius no problem. I haven't tested a flight with more than 16 way points as that was never much of an issue for me but I modified that limit as I figure it might be an issue with some people (such as yourself).

I used today and work almost perfectly, the only problem is when the camera is recording not work waypoints (disconnect every 5 seconds ) of course I have the latest firmware 3.12! Tell me you still working on this App . Any possibility to rebuild the new version .58 I will be happy and a lot more people too !! To give you For Coffee

I just went out and bought an Android phone so I could use this app. I didnt try yet. Im on 3.08 FW. I dont feel like reading thru 56 pages of comments lol. Does the app work with the newest version?

The author stopped working on this software in December so I don't think it has been updated to work with DJI software updates. There are other software programs out now based on the DJI SDK that do the same things, and are updated regularly. It should work fine with 3.08 though, it did on my Android phone and tablet.

I used today and work almost perfectly, the only problem is when the camera is recording not work waypoints (disconnect every 5 seconds ) of course I have the latest firmware 3.12! Tell me you still working on this App . Any possibility to rebuild the new version .58 I will be happy and a lot more people too !! To give you For Coffee

Ah nooo! I just updated to 3.12. Coffees app was the only one I trusted to work properly. Can you please explain in more detail what exactly doesn't work? I'll be gutted if this app no longer works. I've got the Vision app but bit wary as its still in development

• Re-added Yaw Control with Phone/Tablet's accelerometer (ability to turn Phantom left or right by tilting your device, in addition to pitching the camera up and down)
hey there, it´s a verry verry great app but where can i find this function?

Well technically just one as I just finished it today :lol: . The weather is questionable today and I plan to take it to a much larger area where I'd be able to test it much more extensively. The code I have changed however should not impact anything during flight however. It flew outside the initial radius no problem. I haven't tested a flight with more than 16 way points as that was never much of an issue for me but I modified that limit as I figure it might be an issue with some people (such as yourself).

Sir I tried to DL your app on my S5, I have a vision 2 plus. My phone won't install it. Can you please tell me how to do this. Many Thanks Al T

Uninstall the original DJI app first, then install the Coffee mod app.
Just delete the oem app, I heard from a you tube video that this guys app is real nice. IF for some reason I can't get it to work, can I go back to the oem? I'm not very knowledgeable about phones and less about vision2 + flying aerial platforms. Thank you for your quick response. AL

Hey, is this app works with naza m v2 with dji ipad groundsstation on Android phone or tablet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20