UK vison owner locations

Yet another guy from the Thames valley, Reading. :D

Hi All, from Budleigh Salterton on the Jurassic Coast, East Devon.

Attachments

• BS1.jpg
    BS1.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 740
  • BS2.jpg
    BS2.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 744
Hi got my P2V just after Christmas having flown RC helicopter for 15 years or so, love photography and RC helicopters , so what a great combination, just outside Newquay Cornwall

Hello all,

New member here, had my phantom a few weeks but only flown it a couple of times - **** weather!

In Harlow, Essex.

Good idea Simon, there's quite a few of us now :D

If people go back into their Profile then your location can be added, I have posted this request before on this site as there are so many people from around the world it make's it easier to talk to them.

Hi Dangermouse, Great bit of filming around Orcombe Point.

And yes Chopperflyer you are spot on, the sea is a horrible brown colour and very big at the moment.

Cheers, W.P.

chopperflyer said:
If people go back into their Profile then your location can be added, I have posted this request before on this site as there are so many people from around the world it make's it easier to talk to them.

And another from Leeds, West Yorks :D

Hi folks,

Newbie here from Bromley in Kent. The rotten weather finally broke today so had my first flight. Just found this forum while playing around with the camera profile in Lightroom4.

Looking forward to a good bit more flying in the near future.

Cheers,

Adam

Pull_Up said:
chrisc said:
Not a "vision" owner but a FC40 owner.
Located in Reading (Berkshire) and spend a lot of time playing down by the Thames.

We'll have to meet half way for a fly about sometime, chrisc - I'm in Wallingford.

I saw your video posted showing the flooding over your way on another forum I go on. For one moment I thought the guy who posted the video made the video as he lives that way too. He didnt.

I'm up for a meet though. I need to get a bit of practice in and I need to make a few changes to the quad before I'm happy. Currently flying on stock props and prop guards and will be removing the guards and going to vision 2 props for a bit more flight time.

chrisc said:
Pull_Up said:
chrisc said:
Not a "vision" owner but a FC40 owner.
Located in Reading (Berkshire) and spend a lot of time playing down by the Thames.

We'll have to meet half way for a fly about sometime, chrisc - I'm in Wallingford.

I saw your video posted showing the flooding over your way on another forum I go on. For one moment I thought the guy who posted the video made the video as he lives that way too. He didnt.

I'm up for a meet though. I need to get a bit of practice in and I need to make a few changes to the quad before I'm happy. Currently flying on stock props and prop guards and will be removing the guards and going to vision 2 props for a bit more flight time.

:) There was one that went a little bit viral on YouTube from Wallingford as well but his flight was somewhat pushing the ANO definitions of "not over or within 150m of a congested area" rather a lot! Mine wasn't as 'close to the action', but being a boring fart it didn't give anyone any ammunition for anything! Drop me a PM if you want to have a session and borrow a set of props to see if you think the £20 investment will be worth it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl