UK vison owner locations

Hi everyone. Had my P2V around 3 months now and loving flying round the Lake District in Cumbria.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Dover, Kent... On the South Downs...

But spend two weeks of the month in Milford haven SW Wales...
And a fair bit of time in Middlesbrough....

Attachments

• Paddock Exit.jpg
    Paddock Exit.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 673
  • Starting Grid.jpg
    Starting Grid.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 700
Airth near Stirling in central Scotland.Lots of open spaces and things of intetest to film.I have a modified vision with gimbal and a phantom 2 with h3-2d gimbal with gopro hero 3 black.

It was good to meet you CocoPops! I certainly had fun flying with someone else, even though we kept a good healthy distance from each other!

So anybody else in the West Berks / Newbury / Thatcham sort of area?

Im from peterborough, love my +:). I also make a balancer rod to take the CCW & CW props.

Hi - I'm a squeaky clean newbie and hoping to get my hands dirty real soon. I'm moving to the west coast (blackpool area) before purchasing and would like to meet anyone who's flying a well set up drone and cam so I can check out the limitations/expectations. Cheers!

I'm in Preston but haven't actually bought one yet. I allready have a sony action camera as30v and am trying to make up my mind wether to get a phantom 1 or save a bit longer for a 2.

So far, I'm further north than any of you, near Bonar Bridge, 40 minutes north of Inverness, Scottish Highlands. Loads of open country here, rivers and beautiful scenery to enjoy. I have a Phantom 2 Vision and have been flying it for a couple of months and loving it. A great hobby. Cheers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl