UK vison owner locations

I'm in Plymouth......greetings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 665
Hi All.
Another newbie here.
I'm in Basingstoke in Hampshire so not far from the Reading massive! :)
Picked up my Phantom V1.1.1 last week.
Bought it as a sky hook for my GoPro for when there isn't enough wind to hangit from a kite.
Looking forward to learning to fly it and starting on a new angle on aerial photography.

Hi chrisc, cris p bacon and Berkshire flyer
I am located newbury, owner since Nov but not strayed off my patch yet,
Pull up gave me good advice when I joined.
maybe when the good weather , and the way points arrive? we should be in contact

Reviving an old thread here, but I was interested to note how many Newbury, Reading, South Oxfordshire general area fliers had responded to the thread.

I'm Newbury, work in Reading. To date my aerodrome has been Greenham Common with my AR Drone, and we had a bit of fun in the underground car park at work! But my Vision is on the road as we speak, due to arrive via Interlink within 3 hours!

Looking forward to getting together with some of you guys in the future.

Lincoln city weather rubbish only been in garden not used camera as need smart phone to control :cry:

Stirling, Scotland here

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk 2 Pro

A P2z owner. Seeing as Tapatalk notifications is bust for phantompilots.com I got bored and decided to go loose and stumbled here.

Bangor, Northern Ireland.

...and yes, Northern Ireland is part of the UK :) just 30 miles of some water to the mainland, as couriers call it.

Hello guys and girls.

A sunderland guy here.. Recently aquired my p2 vision and only managed an hour flying it so far due to weather but loved every minute of it...cant wait to do more.

I'm based in Wychwood near Crewe east cheshire :D Not seen many other P2V owners around here sadly =[

Is there any way of doing this in a Google Maps way? Ive seen on another forum where people 'pin their location' on maps so it makes it easier to look at rather than scrolling through a list for local people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers