This guy needs grounding - FAST !

Why do you care what he MAY have said to someone else? What are you...the hall monitor....We have people to monitor this forum. I'm sure they don't need your help.

"Sorry bub, don't recall that. It is sad that you still carry so much sadness with you though. Shouldn't you work on letting it go that alleged incident which continues to upset you?"
Along with your attitude, your memory seems to be failing also.

Gilbert Gomes said:
No "trying" here, just a simple Google search prompted by that loon's previous posts.

"eckoner" preaches about not calling other people idiots.

Then -- http://www.google.com/search?q=eckoner+idiot

Then amusement ensues.

The fact that you read my post here then

*Left this forum to waste time searching google to try and find something negative about me .....really
*Then got your rocks off and came back here to post your findings.......not the whole story either
*Then you post more negative stuff and get into it with another poster (all in a matter of minutes) ......PRICELESS

Smart people will never take a personal offence, again, how can they.

Humm, here I sit with my popcorn.. trying to figure out who's side I am on. Just really glad I am not being yelled at.. yet! :lol:

I got it.. could there be...... SMART IDIOTS

steveeds said:
But they judge everyone else.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Wedeliver said:
Humm, here I sit with my popcorn.. trying to figure out who's side I am on. Just really glad I am not being yelled at.. yet! :lol:

I was going to say this the other day, I read your posts and it stuck out. You are one one those smart ones. I am actually afraid :)

A word from you could fix it all and I'm not being facetious at all

There are people here with some great common sense and you see how confident they are with it, they are the guys I listen to if I want to know something about ethics with Quads (if someone is reading this and you think that's you, well it's not, you sorry person :)).

Common sense isn't smarts though, some have just been around a long time, this can make for condescension and arrogance if not tempered with a gentle nature.
There is one who is trying to better himself but is held back by his previous posts. I thought eckoner's "smart" post was pretty good and inspired me to write some drivel.

As soon as we get "Troll" removed from the virtual dictionary this place will be brilliant

It's always interesting here and I can't get away, it's a very fiery place, a misplaced word and it's all on, and the way it escalates so quickly...woo

by IrishSights » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:34 am
steveeds wrote:
"But they judge everyone else."

I've had 3 people quote me in this thread, they all used my quote to attack another member, not cricket I thought at the time. (just a side note)

Irish, I would have to disagree with that, but I respect what you say and will shut up
:)

I wonder how we have got away with all this so far on a quad forum

Wedeliver said:

Hahaha that's great sit back and watch the show

IrishSights said:
steveeds said:
But they judge everyone else.

The smart people here usually don't judge at all
They make a comment and leave it at that and let
You guys rip each other apart discussing that comment
While the smart person if off to something more
Productive you should know that by know as you have taken part
In those rip apart sessions yourself

Yeah I wonder how we have gotten away this for so long on this board as well
It's like ISIS came in and soured the whole community with its nasty method of communication

And that's been my whole gripe people here are simply to nasty too negative to others
Lol and the funny thing is this is the type of board where people come for help
And if they feel they will belittled and harassed because of whatever lol they
Stop coming

I have two personal friends one which introduced me to this board well over a year ago he does not even visit
This board anymore as he says "it's putrid with trolls" and he won't come here anymore and he's a retired
Navy pilot who would have lots to contribute but he does not have the will or patience to put up will
The bad seeds here and some of you foster the bad seeds if not participating first hand in all that negative crap

Perhaps it just drives level headed people away and you guys can have this to yourselves to piss on one another
Just to see who has the bigger **** lol

We the users and community need to take back control and tone of the community board
And the negative nasty people who post should be the ones condemned but not made fun of and
Not belittled but educated on how to communicate with others in very creative ways

Calling people idiots and stupid simply needs to be looked at as a serious issue here and needs to be stopped
We all have so much valuable information to share with one another and as experienced as I'm I still come
Here almost daily looking for useful information from you guys but all I get is

All that negative stuff lol come on now
You guys wanna be cops an police everyone on flying habits
How about policing yourselves on learning how to communicate with others
Especially those who may disagree with you point of view

I have made posts with my opinion and perhaps razzed someone who did not see my point but
I have never made anything personal or simply harassed someone because they disagreed with me

But this is not about me it's about you and this board
It's about the regulation we need for flying safely
And now perhaps some regulation on this board

I think the point is that this person is flying not only illegally, but also dangerously. He flies over busy areas and very close to people on occasions. Check out how close he gets to some of the fairground rounds at Goose Fair - one of the largest and busiest fairs in the country.

If you don't want to use the word stupid, how about reckless, naïve, antisocial and criminal?

eckoner said:
Calling people idiots and stupid simply needs to be looked at as a serious issue here and needs to be stopped

eckoner said:
Stupid people do stupid things

The guy in Manhattan had done the same stupid thing many times before with no issues. This incident where he displayed bad judgement as he previously had almost injured someone. Bad phantom pilot ...he's an idiot...

"Physician heal thyself"

(or at least stop being constantly butt hurt when posting if you don't want folks to laugh at you)

Gilbert Gomes said:
eckoner said:

eckoner said:

The guy in Manhattan had done the same stupid thing many times before with no issues. This incident where he displayed bad judgement as he previously had almost injured someone. Bad phantom pilot ...he's an idiot...

"Physician heal thyself"

(or at least stop being constantly butt hurt when posting if you don't want folks to laugh at you)

Gilbert you need to go away lol
Try adding something positive to the conversation
I have read some of your past posts as well and
You usually tend to come off as smart
And bringing something to the table even though
Most often in a negative tone but you in the past
Contributed how about getting back to that and the personal
Stuff you and I can take offline

noiseboy72 said:
I think the point is that this person is flying not only illegally, but also dangerously. He flies over busy areas and very close to people on occasions. Check out how close he gets to some of the fairground rounds at Goose Fair - one of the largest and busiest fairs in the country.

If you don't want to use the word stupid, how about reckless, naïve, antisocial and criminal?

Why do you care so much what he's doing?

Gilbert Gomes said:
eckoner said:

eckoner said:

"Physician heal thyself"

Gilbert- one more point
Yes I have called people stupid, idiot , homo , *******, Gilbert, dusche and other bad things in the past
I'm not a perfect man and will never be but tomorrow I will be a better person than I was yesterday and you can too

Wow, think of all the energy that is being used up here trying to defend positions and explain ideas. If we could channel all that energy into some creative uses we could land a man on the moon, or cure the Ebola virus.

The thing I notice is that you all be very smart people. You all have very good ideas and You all are right, or correct or have a valid point. Here we can come together to discuss those things and perhaps leave with a better understanding then we arrived with.

Finally, I am not a very "smart" person. I am just old. And being old I have "been there, done that" I Just got a "s**tload" of experience. I graduated Summa Cum Laude from the School of Hard Knocks. (and to see how juvenile I am, I think the middle word wreaks of sexual innuendo).

I did not mean to imply that I was being entertained by the posts here, when I made the Popcorn reference, just seeing if I could help bring the discourse to less dramatic level.

Ok, that's my nickels worth.

Probably not except for we all need to vent at times. Although I'm not crazy about Gilbert s posts, he does have some valid points. Let those that have not sinned, cast the first drone....or is that stone?

eckoner said:
I think we all should go fly a phantom :)

But responsibly ;-p

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl