The Titan Cyclone is a beast!

Nice...so i take it u like the system? Pretty straight forward...and good guys over there....
Yes, definately! so far I have both the 2.4 & 5.8GHZ Titan Atlas systems, along with the 5.8GHz Cyclone. By far, I get the best results punching through trees with the Cyclone, next, I'm getting the Cyclone 2.4GHz model. Right now, they're modding my Mavic PP controller for the Titan antenna systems.

I haven't messed with modded antennas in a while, is the Titan one the best right now?
I can say that it has a smaller footprint than their closest competitor, and the easiest install. I can outrun my battery with the Cyclone. While it can punch through trees quite well, it is still primarily a directional antenna, as opposed to omni-directional, like the Atlas.

So if you were out 3-4 thousand feet and needed to not just fly in a straight line but rather, do orbits and such, would the boosted atlas do better for that? That's the kind of flying I need to do, not just straight as an arrow for best signal. So I'm wondering if the boosted atlas would be better.

Also, didn't you have some trouble with the install on the p4p remote and you weren't getting distance? Did they fix that for you?

So if you were out 3-4 thousand feet and needed to not just fly in a straight line but rather, do orbits and such, would the boosted atlas do better for that? That's the kind of flying I need to do, not just straight as an arrow for best signal. So I'm wondering if the boosted atlas would be better.

Also, didn't you have some trouble with the install on the p4p remote and you weren't getting distance? Did they fix that for you?

Ya, different antenna systems are for different situations, and the installation is easy,just don’t let the wires touch inside the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72