The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

I'm definitely in for a set! please update this thread when they are available or when you are taking payments!

My minister of finance is just out of bed and came into office. For couples in China, always the lady decides about finance, men must be very charming to get what they want.
So I let read this thread and asked if she would be so kind for the community to invest USD 4.500 for 50 sets. Hum it took a while, but she likes the good image of China in the world (as we did with the Inspire) and she agreed !
We need to organize all: ordening filters, wooden box, specially made foam, counter weights, ......
That is what she took as face: View attachment 29656

Let us know where to send the funds!

Reactions: rrmccabe
All stuff is ordered, boxes, foam, counterweights, filters, it will arrive in 9 days and afterwards assembly all for shipment.

Orders will be accepted by mail to [email protected] (as we did for the I1)

Your work is superb and I can't wait to get my hands on the kit(s)
i will order one right away and another set in 2 weeks, due to funding restrictions.

Meanwhile, please let us all know what you need.

I will post on the DJI forum as well.

Reactions: Rainbowers
A very fine presentation showing a work tool of great use, from what I now, over time, have come to understand. I will check again if there is polariser then if so I too will be a sharer in your efforts.
It looks to be a finely made set.
Thank you all. Good filming and flights.

Last edited:
Reactions: numbphoto
Hello dear fellows,
with pleasure we present you the details about the special made filter box for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro :

PH3-2bis.jpg

What you see, you will get. We also will deliver 4 x 10 gr and 4 x 5 gr counterweights. We changed our weights for zinc because of environment and magnetic reasons. Please use them to protect your gimbal motors.

All filters are of multicoated glass.
The slim filters have 1 gr. Barrel 6 gr. O-ring 1 gr. Polarizer 8 gr. Barrel + polarizer 14 gr.

Please install the filters and counterweights as shown on the video:

We do not take any responsibility for the gimbal motors.

In addition to the video for inserting the slim filters:
  • use of 1 filter in either the fix or variable slot: both sides are possible
  • use of 2 filters (NDx + Graduated NDx) take attention to insert ! The handle knob is not in the center. The filter to be inserted in the fix slot must be with the knob flat with the frame at the exterior, where the second filter will be placed on. The second filter must be inserted with the flat side (knob/frame) direction first filter. Only doing this way the second filter can be turned. So the 2 flat sides must touch each other.

DSC00001.jpg DSC00002.jpg DSC00003.jpg

PRICE:

USD 90 for the complete set. Fast shipping is at USD 28 for countries quoted at maximum DHL-level 7 (mostly all)

TO ORDER:
please make a Paypal payment at paypal account: [email protected] China for USD 118
paypal fee is up to you
TAKE ATTENTION to add in the notes your telephone number and be sure your Paypal address is your correct shipment address. We can not write way bill without telephone number of the contact person.

First shipment will start at september 23. Limited production.
Thanks for your interest and we wish you all the best experiences with this unique filters.

Best regards,
Aileen & Renaat

Last edited:
Reactions: numbphoto
Hello dear fellows,
with pleasure we present you the details about the special made filter box for the DJI Phantom 3 Pro :

View attachment 30122

What you see, you will get. We also will deliver 4 x 10 gr and 4 x 5 gr counterweights. We changed our weights for zinc because of environment and magnetic reasons. Please use them to protect your gimbal motors.

All filters are of multicoated glass.
The slim filters have 1 gr. Barrel 6 gr. O-ring 1 gr. Polarizer 8 gr. Barrel + polarizer 14 gr.

Please install the filters and counterweights as shown on the video:

We do not take any responsibility for the gimbal motors.

In addition to the video for inserting the slim filters:
  • use of 1 filter in either the fix or variable slot: both sides are possible
  • use of 2 filters (NDx + Graduated NDx) take attention to insert ! The handle knob is not in the center. The filter to be inserted in the fix slot must be with the knob flat with the frame at the exterior, where the second filter will be placed on. The second filter must be inserted with the flat side (knob/frame) direction first filter. Only doing this way the second filter can be turned. So the 2 flat sides must touch each other.

View attachment 30118 View attachment 30119 View attachment 30120

PRICE:

USD 90 for the complete set. Fast shipping is at USD 28 for countries quoted at maximum DHL-level 7 (mostly all)

TO ORDER:
please make a Paypal payment at paypal account: [email protected] China for USD 118
paypal fee is up to you
TAKE ATTENTION to add in the notes your telephone number and be sure your Paypal address is your correct shipment address. We can not write way bill without telephone number of the contact person.

Thanks for your interest and we wish you all the best experiences with this unique filters.

Best regards,
Aileen & Renaat

Ordered. Thank you for your efforts!!!

I think it's fair to make the payment at $125 to cover paypal costs and minor packaging expenses.

I will be ordering shortly.

Thanks

A very fine presentation showing a work tool of great use, from what I now, over time, have come to understand. I will check again if there is polariser then if so I too will be a sharer in your efforts.
It looks to be a finely made set.
Thank you all. Good filming and flights.

There is polarizer included afaik

You just might find some of us hit by the 'institutionalised' border fees. No pay, no receive. Without right packaging and moment of throughput, it's likely to minimally be 25%.
Like you, they warm me with their -shared- life aspects, manifesting in this way. Most of us could wish them more - anyway, but this world shows a state that can easily implicate one beyond the assessed. In Danmark, the exchange you believed in, was complete, can turn to misery at a local post depot. Today, one get n sms or that style - pay or no receive.
Just for our collective knowledge.

Just of interest, this is the cause of my deep hesitation in doing what I already would have done, the moment after having read your post, see the brother-gentleman and so on. I've been gut sick of this much of a lifetime - the situations are not new.
Really appreciated your info

Lovely work looking through your presentation. Have you any idea of shipping to Danmark (dk) regarding if so called 'tax' ' customs' and or similar designations may interfere with our transference? Apologies for yet more of your/our precious attentions.
All the best wishes for well resulting photographic etc sessions, and safe flights/returns.

Great numbphoto . Did that. Very nice share - it will be great to experience separately and together how these influence our approach to the environment we visually record, and the results.
BTW, you thought yes to polariser - seems no. There's just UV. Great shame for over water.
Thanks again.

Great numbphoto . Did that. Very nice share - it will be great to experience separately and together how these influence our approach to the environment we visually record, and the results.
BTW, you thought yes to polariser - seems no. There's just UV. Great shame for over water.
Thanks again.

CPL = circular polarizer

TO ORDER:
paypal fee is up to you

Best regards,
Aileen & Renaat

Should we be receiving an order acknowledgement, either by email, or on this forum?.
I placed an order several days ago and just want to make sure I am on the 'list'

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav