Polar Pro Neutral Density Filters for DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter - 3 Pack - (Cinema Series)

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm off on holiday next week and wanted to pick up some filters (Something I am new too) for my P3P, the weather is due to be hot so there will be plenty of sun and blue sky.

I've seen this set of filters, has anyone used these specific ones? I would have like to have gotten these but due to the time I have its not going to be possible. After doing a bit of research I think for reflections from the sea as well as general use I am best off with a set that includes the 16/PL filter, an I right in saying that?

I've discovered that not many places in the UK sell filters, especially at short notice frustratingly so my options are limited.

Thanks,

Brad

I have the cinema filters and they are great. If its a sunny day, ill usually use a 8 or 16 depending on the conditions and shutter speed. I like the PL in that they can reduce glare but dont have to (depending on how they are rotated). The guy who runs Polar Pro is on the forum so he may have more insight as to where to get them the fastest.

I have the cinema filters and they are great. If its a sunny day, ill usually use a 8 or 16 depending on the conditions and shutter speed. I like the PL in that they can reduce glare but dont have to (depending on how they are rotated). The guy who runs Polar Pro is on the forum so he may have more insight as to where to get them the fastest.

Thanks for coming back to me, do you have the ones in the first link?

Yes I've spoken to Dan via e-mail, he's seems a great guy!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4