The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

Looked good until you start adding weights in two places. Non starter for me
It is essential. We tried out other brands without weights added.... and gimbal motors are heating up, what is normal, but we do not like that. A perfect balanced camera is a must to keep your bird in good condition. We choose for zinc weights, no magnetic interferences and OK for environment. We deliver a double set with the box, every user is free to do how he feels, it is just a recommendation. Adding 20 grams will not change the fly behavior.

I don't even own my P3P yet, and I ordered a set of these. I couldn't find anything comparable at that price. Hopefully the quality will meet my expectations.
we are extremely honored with your message. Sold 1400 sets for the Inspire1 and already a 20 for the Phantom, we never seen this reaction. Appreciated and you will not be disappointed. A pity I had no PH3p during nice days, but we know the needs of videographers and the small budgets you need to deal with.

USD 90 + USD 28 (DHL shipping). Sometimes distributors ask me, as for the Inspire, to get the distribution price. As we told, we do this non-profit, and we can not afford a lower price for a distributor. Only in shipment he can have some small benefit. Perhaps we need to mount the consumer price ?
Also it would take too much time from our professional work time, experiences with the I1 filters !
Packing in the nice wooden box etc.....
Awesome product, and excellent work with the innovative design.

One question though:
Have you considered adding a lens hood to the set?
As I understand it, the lens hoods out there would not fit while your adapter is mounted, correct?

Awesome product, and excellent work with the innovative design.

One question though:
Have you considered adding a lens hood to the set?
As I understand it, the lens hoods out there would not fit while your adapter is mounted, correct?
Our lens cap can be mounted on the camera, not on the barrel.

The first boxes will be picked up in the morning ! You all must have your tracking numbers.
Sorry 2 days delayed at the first shipment for the Phantom filters.

Reactions: pbrain
The first boxes will be picked up in the morning ! You all must have your tracking numbers.
Sorry 2 days delayed at the first shipment for the Phantom filters.
Whats the link for ordering?

Reactions: Rainbowers
Payment sent, and I received your email :) Thanks :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl