The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

, just a 10 gram weight and a 5 gram weight works perfect
DJI Phantom 3 Landing Gear
I tried the 10 gram on the outside left on the back but it wasn't quite enough with 2 filters. I added a 5 and really a 3 or 4 would work. If you file off the 10g so it's flat, then put the 5 on it flattened as well, it works great.

Bonjour à toutes et tous,
J'ai mis 15g a l'arriere de la camera et 5g derriere le bras, avec le cpl ça fonctionne très bien, image stable
preuve en image (aucune stabilisation d'image)
encore bravo a Rainbowers pour sa création :)

Félicitations votre vidéo est magnifique . Un autre tribute à Rainbowers.

Thanks for a 1st class product.
I have been using a 16 for shooting stills with no issues...
Had a bit of a challenge getting it balanced correctly. Would as mentioned be good to have some 2 and 3 gram weights as well.
ursa_1.jpg

Just tested the ND8 for the first time, the quality of these is amazing, they are so good, thank you, and the speed of delivery was insane

Reactions: Rainbowers
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451234383.754862.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451234397.866556.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451234408.500297.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451234421.754028.jpg

Just been fidling with the counter weights. With this set-up it't close to perfection. Two filters in the barrel and very level.

We are still there and have filters in stock. Please mail us for more information: easier for follow up:
[email protected]
PRICE:
USD 90 for the complete set. Fast shipping is at USD 28 for countries quoted at maximum DHL-level 7 (mostly all) and no remote places.
TO ORDER:
please make a Paypal payment at paypal account: [email protected] China for USD 118
paypal fee is up to you
TAKE ATTENTION to add in the notes your telephone number and be sure your Paypal address is your correct shipment address. We can not write way bill without telephone number of the contact person.

Thanks.

Reactions: Grae
Just been fidling with the counter weights. With this set-up it't close to perfection. Two filters in the barrel and very level.

Looks like you have the Bird off also :D Great Placement :D

Reactions: Boebe
As the Chinese Yuan is becoming cheaper against the USD we adapted our prices:
Phantom3 pro/adv filter box: USD 84 + USD 25(fast shipping by DHL or TNT max.class7 countries) = USD 109
for contact: [email protected]

As the Chinese Yuan is becoming cheaper against the USD we adapted our prices:
Phantom3 pro/adv filter box: USD 84 + USD 25(fast shipping by DHL or TNT max.class7 countries) = USD 109
for contact: [email protected]
You won't find a better set of filters anywhere for any price. My videography and aerial photography skills have gotten much better as a result of using this set. Great product. Great price.

Reactions: Rainbowers
Just received my order from Rainbowers! Absolutely AMAZING. A rare find. Have tried Polar Pro and Neweer - Rainbowers are by far the best.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try starting a conversation with Rainbowers using this website. Go up to the main web address for Phantompilots and find "conversations". He has always responded in a couple of days.

They're pretty good with replies, I just placed my order on Sat, can't wait to start using them! They're on a different time zone however so replies usually come in at night compared to the US

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik