Subaru WRX Chase Video

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Im totally new on Phantom pilots here. Ive been flying for years with planes and a few years on multi rotors. Anyways, my buddy and I took his car up to cypress mountain to play around with the phantom heres a short edit

cool video but.....i was expecting a smoke show, power slides, doughnuts.. gymkhana style !! just kidding ... great video...next time do a small burnout and record it at 60fps or higher and slow it down... it will look sick ! im in vancouver as well...check out some of my videos http://www.youtube.com/c/flyinphantom

Reactions: Hammer
Hahaha ya we weren't going too crazy. Just playing around. We have a TSD rally next weekend. Nice vids on YouTube we should get out and fly sometime.

Nice flying......difficult to keep pace with the car. Well done!
Ya it was challenging. Especially as you go from the side to the front of the car while he's driving it is a lot of stick movement to try and keep the car in frame and keep your course without being too jerky not to mention not smashing it up.

I tried some similar movement today chasing my girlfriend at the park using home lock and found it a bit weird. I just need to practice more I guess cause I can't afford a dual operator inspire 1 to solve my problems. ✌️

Hahaha ya we weren't going too crazy. Just playing around. We have a TSD rally next weekend. Nice vids on YouTube we should get out and fly sometime.
i was thinking it would be pretty cool to shoot some rally footage this summer.
i know theres always a few in the merritt kelowna area over the summer , we could get some great shots
let me know if anything is coming up in the next month or 2

check out a friend of mine crashing his sweet sweet lancia delta integrale in kelowna :)

i was thinking it would be pretty cool to shoot some rally footage this summer.
i know theres always a few in the merritt kelowna area over the summer , we could get some great shots
let me know if anything is coming up in the next month or 2

check out a friend of mine crashing his sweet sweet lancia delta integrale in kelowna :)
There is actually one this coming weekend in merrit. It's a tsd rally not stage rally though. It's a all night rally though. Maybe check out rallybc website and it should have all the dates up. We should get together and fly some time. You live in Vancouver area? Your video at Fraser river by Byrne road was cool.

I had a really had time watching that video. I can't believe your buddy wrecked with lancia delta integrate. Under braking too. She sure got loose pretty quick on him. I love those cars. I've only seen a handful around Vancouver. They are the coolest hatchback out there. Was that at Knox mountain hill climb?

There is actually one this coming weekend in merrit. It's a tsd rally not stage rally though. It's a all night rally though. Maybe check out rallybc website and it should have all the dates up. We should get together and fly some time. You live in Vancouver area? Your video at Fraser river by Byrne road was cool.

I had a really had time watching that video. I can't believe your buddy wrecked with lancia delta integrate. Under braking too. She sure got loose pretty quick on him. I love those cars. I've only seen a handful around Vancouver. They are the coolest hatchback out there. Was that at Knox mountain hill climb?

yes im in burnaby, that fraser video was shot couple weeks apart , 2 different locations, got the time of the day right so it looked like it was shot the same day .
yeah that was knox hill climb... something like that would work better for aerial shots rather than an all night rally :)
regarding the lancia , something broke in the rear brakes and they locked up sending him into the ditch...lancia is back running now so its all good

Reactions: Hammer
nice! well done. gonna try to do some of that stuff later on. :) thanks for sharing!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl