South Florida

I have a P3A .... yes, I would like to get together. Send me an email [email protected] . sure don't know if I can give you any advice as I also am a newbe.
I bought a P3P and had problems with not being able to upgrade the firmware on the controller so I returned it. After consulting on the dJI chat line I bought a android pad on eBay only to find it did not work. A second pad I bought did not work either. They said that if I bought a pad that was 4.0.0 or higher it would work.... Not so .So on my limited budget I downgraded to a P3A and took the difference and bought an iPad mini 2.... That works. Now I have 2 Android tablets to put on eBay and dump.
Wife is in Texas visiting her sister for 3 weeks so I have a load of time on my hands. Not one to sit and watch TV!

I'm waiting for my P3P to come back from Miami. I crashed into a tree the second day, got too cocky. Boy that sucks with all the issues you had. I guess I was pretty lucky on the updates. It was flying great, on my third battery a tree decided to take it down. I had prop guards and gimbal guard. Lost one motor(I hope) and a prop. My gimbal Guard was snapped in half. But I'm hoping the camera survived. They haven't emailed me on the total damage. My email is: [email protected]

Hello guys, I'm in Cape Coral!
I've got the phantom 3 professional! Don't know much but I'm trying to learn all I can!

Reactions: dkyacht
Hi there my name is Eddie im in the fort lauderdale area i been flying helis and planes for many years and the phantom 3 pro for about 2 months, so far so good, looking for othe pilots to hang out and flight . I can help with the setup and the flying part and I can use some help with the video and picture side.
[email protected]

I am at Weston, west of Fort Lauderdale. I've been flying P2V+ for 2 years. Interested in your event.

I'm in west Broward, it would be great to meet other Phantom owners

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey Everyone in Broward County Florida,

I’m trying to set up a group of Phantom owners to get together and fly, There is an app we can use to make it really easy, If you have an iPhone or iPad, download the app called groupme, there may be an android version too if you have one, I started a group called the South Florida Phantom Flyers on it, so people can easily let everyone in a group know about getting together to fly.

Download the app and lets see if we can get it going.

Norm

around i75 and griffin east. Davie itself is a city in that area. Need to be a AMA member to fly from that park which I found out today. Also has a limited flying area, the guy didn't say anything when I told him I was a few blocks out of the park but I brought it back and headed out.
Yeah Markum Park is the pits, the modelers there are very snobbish and don't like helicopters or muti-rotors, I was there once and will never go back, plus you have to be an AMA member to fly there, if it can't land on their runway like a plane or fly at 50 mph, then forget it, you're not welcome, they supposedly have a small area for helicopters, so I doubt its anything worth doing.

hey guys recently new P3S owner here. bought it on Friday. Experience with R/C PLanes about 13 plus years. Someone mentioned Markham Park and yes they are snobbish even to R/C plane fliers they don't know or get a long with even with a AMA membership. but I am in southflorida by metro zoo but drive everywhere and anywhere for anyone that wants to meet up. Instagram is @Dexterk20

Noob here! I am hooked!

New Phantom 3 Pro owner - Hobe Sound, Fl.

Anyone within a few miles with safe legal places to fly? Have Quad will fly... I mean drive to meet up and learn/enjoy flying. Any clubs in area?
I am in Stuart...

I’m trying to set up a group of Phantom owners to get together and fly, There is an app we can use to make it really easy, If you have an iPhone or iPad, download the app called groupme, there may be an android version too if you have one, I started a group called the South Florida Phantom Flyers on it, so people can easily let everyone in a group know about getting together to fly.

Norm
I downloaded the app but it appears that its a text messaging app. No way to look for and add groups. The icon is blue and white with smile and "#" symbol?

If there are any Phantom Owners in Broward County looking for an easy way to let others know that you'd like to get together and fly, there is an app called Groupme that you can download, I set up a group on it called "South Florida Phantom Pilots" (I initially posted the wrong name), try downloading the app and see if you can get ahold of me. I'm currently out of town and unable to fly but at least we can start talking.

I’m trying to set up a group of Phantom owners to get together and fly, There is an app we can use to make it really easy, If you have an iPhone or iPad, download the app called groupme, there may be an android version too if you have one, I started a group called the South Florida Phantom Pilots on it, so people can easily let everyone in a group know about getting together to fly.

Norm

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I currently live in Orlando by Disney and I'm going to school at UCF. My hometown is Fort Myers and I go back every once in a while. Was wondering if anyone in the Orlando has an Inspire 1? If you do let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Norm
Hello, if your group is still going I would appreciate an invite. I just joined groupme. Thanks for the consideration.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl