South Florida

Hey im in the Royal Palm Beach / West Palm Beach area and a newbie. Where are some nice but safe areas to fly around here? Every where I look is within the 5 mile of some airport or another.

Hello all
Anyone knows where i çàn find parts for my s800
I àm in Wisconsin And Will be friday in Chicago

Any help pls

Hey im in the Royal Palm Beach / West Palm Beach area and a newbie. Where are some nice but safe areas to fly around here? Every where I look is within the 5 mile of some airport or another.
i am in fort lauderdale i have the same issue

i am in fort lauderdale i have the same issue

Near the Everglades is a pretty solid place. The wildlife with birds and alligators are great. And it gets some nice sunsets also. I like the wide open range.. and the bikers riding the trails make for some good moving targets as well.

Sawgrass expressway

I'm Miami dade area anybody want to meet up for some flying or know spots to fly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm in North Miami! I fly helis on a regular basis @ Markum park and just bought my first quad. A DJI 3 pro.... Should be getting it by the end of November and would love some pointers. Pm me if your down and around.

Cheers,
Day

Hi ..just got my first drone .looking for nice places to practice and learn . Take any pointers from anybody who has experience .i live in ft.lauderdale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a20ee9840d12f56a266e4b3fae5d28ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you for the tip ..looks like a great park ..I'll make it there sometime .. but right now I'm looking for places closer to me I live in the ft.lauderdale downtown area .thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone. Looks like a bunch of people in SW or S Florida. We are in Fort Myers. Would love to know when you get together to fly and where you go.

We are also an authorized DJI dealer and stock just about everything...some of the new products (like Mavic) are a bit of a challenge but we have more of those coming later this month as well. We have the new Phantom 4 Pro (and Plus), M600, A3, LB2 and can have most any special order in a couple days. If you would like, we can even bring some of the new stuff for you to get your hands on and demo at one of your get togethers.

Keep us in mind for when you need something (new drones, cameras or just spare batteries and parts)...and definitely let us know when anyone is getting together to fly.

Thanks!

Reactions: Blessed77
Hey everyone. On Monday we had an M600 out for some clients to demo on Sanibel Island. We also brought some other products for them to see and check out (DJI Focuse, Mavic, LightBridge 2 and A3 on a custom copter, etc). If that would ever be helpful to another group of people we will set it up and do it again.

I have 4 local buddies who i fly with regularly. All Phantoms. We are always looking for more/new cool fun drone things to do. We would definitely be interested in driving a little for a fun half a day or something.

Fort Lauderdale area

Great, this one was on Sanibel Island because a client had something specific to shoot there so we thought we would bring the demo equipment to his job to fly and compare. We had another client come over from the Fort Lauderdale area as well to see and fly it. We have the Phantom 4 Pro + coming in Friday so maybe we will do something to let people come see and fly that and check out how bright the new screen is outside - no more hot iPad that you can not see in the sun!

Reactions: Blessed77
If anyone local needs anything for some holiday flying let me know. We have plenty of the new high capacity P4 Pro batteries, we have the P4 Pro in stock and also have 1 P4 Pro Plus (with the really bright screen). We have 10 more P4 Pro + arriving next week.

Happy holidays South Florida Group!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj