South Florida

Just purchased my Phantom, will be here Friday. Live in the Miami/Ft lauderdale area. First time RC, getting into this new great hobby!

I'm a Noob. Did R/C cars when I was younger. Couple of Toy aircraft. Right on the edge of buying a p2v. In Fort Myers Beach. Would love to meet someone in my area with a Phantom, or other UAS.

Reactions: Joeg1937
Hi LeWench, I live in Miami and have an office in Ft Lauderdale. I've had my Phantom for a few weeks and still getting acquainted with this maneuverability. Let me know if you'd like to meet up and compare notes/tips.

Regards,
Carlos

14vision said:
Live in royal palm beach and just purchased vision 2 and love it. Anyone around west palm beach?

Here in Wellington, FL with a Phantom 2, send me a PM lets get together

Anyone in south Fl running fpv? I'm adding the components now, would like to look over yours if you are doing fpv also, send me a pm

fishingnut said:
Hi LeWench, I live in Miami and have an office in Ft Lauderdale. I've had my Phantom for a few weeks and still getting acquainted with this maneuverability. Let me know if you'd like to meet up and compare notes/tips.

Regards,
Carlos

Hey Carlos a couple of us guys live in miami so we could get together and do some flying at different places.. it be cool

Regards,

Richard

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl