So PUMPED my foliage video got picked up nationally !!

Ran on Good Morning America, ABC news, The View, Weather channel and other various news outlets around the country.

GMA Facebook post has it at 1.4 million views and rising.

Stunning! Just got back from there. Nothing like fall in the white face mountains.

Ran on Good Morning America, ABC news, The View, Weather channel and other various news outlets around the country.

After all the congratulatory comments already made, there's little I could add, so I'll just say congratulations on a job well done.

Great job! Nice flight. I really liked the fly under the bridge and the backwards reveal coming back over the bridge. Good editing. This is also good for our hobby that ABC News picked it up and showed the world what we like to do with our drones. It is great publicity for hobbyists.

Great job! Nice flight. I really liked the fly under the bridge and the backwards reveal coming back over the bridge. Good editing. This is also good for our hobby that ABC News picked it up and showed the world what we like to do with our drones. It is great publicity for hobbyists.

Thank you and I'm glad you enjoyed the edit. And I completely agree, great to see more positive press regarding our hobby

Thank you very much means a lot. Been at this hobby for years and the positive feedback is awesome.

The under the bridge shot not as brave as you think. Footage was actually reversed in post. So flew backwards under the bridge then raised up once I cleared it. Little editing to make the clip tense.

I thought you might have done that! Dude, the video is awesome! I wish I lived a little closer to that kind of scenery. Houston is a tough place to fly and find good footage. I have a few nice coastal shots but nothing like that! Great job!

I thought you might have done that! Dude, the video is awesome! I wish I lived a little closer to that kind of scenery. Houston is a tough place to fly and find good footage. I have a few nice coastal shots but nothing like that! Great job!

thank you !! I'm glad you enjoyed the video. Finding cool locations or anything to shoot can always be tough. I feel like I've flown everything to note within a 4 hour radius I find myself saving money to travel just to bring the bird !!

I drove 4-hours to get some footage in SW Texas at a place called Enchanted Rock. It has awesome scenery and there is virtually no one out in the back country behind the main feature. However, the park rangers were very clear, no flying in a State Park, even in empty remote areas. I asked about getting official permission but they were not obliging at all! Well, there are plenty of really cool places I pass while travelling so I'm taking the bird with me all the time now.

I drove 4-hours to get some footage in SW Texas at a place called Enchanted Rock. It has awesome scenery and there is virtually no one out in the back country behind the main feature. However, the park rangers were very clear, no flying in a State Park, even in empty remote areas. I asked about getting official permission but they were not obliging at all! Well, there are plenty of really cool places I pass while travelling so I'm taking the bird with me all the time now.

Bummer about the park, good luck out there ! Safe flying

Inspiring! Great piloting / filming skills / advocacy!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart