So PUMPED my foliage video got picked up nationally !!

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ran on Good Morning America, ABC news, The View, Weather channel and other various news outlets around the country.

GMA Facebook post has it at 1.4 million views and rising.

image.png

Ran on Good Morning America, ABC news, The View, Weather channel and other various news outlets around the country.

WOW - incredible job of flying and filming not to mention editing - just overall fantastic view of all those crazy fall colors.

The flight under the covered bridge made me laugh - that is just nuts crazy and incredibly brave.

Glad to see they picked it up - congratulations Mholz on that and keep up the good work of flying and filming - can't say enough of just how beautiful a work of art that is! Stay safe.

WOW - incredible job of flying and filming not to mention editing - just overall fantastic view of all those crazy fall colors.

The flight under the covered bridge made me laugh - that is just nuts crazy and incredibly brave.

Glad to see they picked it up - congratulations Mholz on that and keep up the good work of flying and filming - can't say enough of just how beautiful a work of art that is! Stay safe.

Thank you very much means a lot. Been at this hobby for years and the positive feedback is awesome.

The under the bridge shot not as brave as you think. Footage was actually reversed in post. So flew backwards under the bridge then raised up once I cleared it. Little editing to make the clip tense.

nice work, great to have something positive in the media!

Reactions: Mholz
The under the bridge shot not as brave as you think. Footage was actually reversed in post. So flew backwards under the bridge then raised up once I cleared it. Little editing to make the clip tense.

Wow what a humble and honest guy you are - LOL. Looked pretty amazing for sure and you achieved that "tense" feeling you set out to do - think I may do that also only I won't tell family the truth - LOL. Safe flying!

Wow what a humble and honest guy you are - LOL. Looked pretty amazing for sure and you achieved that "tense" feeling you set out to do - think I may do that also only I won't tell family the truth - LOL. Safe flying!

Haha . safe flying to you as well !

Everytime I post the link it's embedding it on the screen. If you go to YouTube and search Michael holzwarth that's me and it's the most recent video

Great work. You have a definite gift. I can completely see why it was picked up and distributed all around.

Insert "jealous smiley" here LOL!

Reactions: Mholz
Great work. You have a definite gift. I can completely see why it was picked up and distributed all around.

Insert "jealous smiley" here LOL!

Thank you so much, and thank you for all of your great work on this site !!

Reactions: BigAl07

Very cool video, congrats!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan