So Let me get this straight...

You can't fly because you have no way to activate the aircraft & the motors won't start until it's activated.
Since you have one, bird in the hand, so to speak, I defer to your expertise.
Thanks for clarifying the situation! :)

But, wait! One guy has already posted his first flight with his new P4!
He's in the military and managed to hack the app!

Reactions: mirrorimage
Did you see the section about calibrating the optical sensors after a hard impact? :cool:

The forum down-time last night, gave me time to read over the P4 instruction manual to get a grasp of this new beast and acquire a good mental feel for it. ;-)

The racing drone pilots forum was knocked off line as well. Must have been quite the violent storm. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Did you see the section about calibrating the optical sensors after a hard impact? :cool:

Yes, on Page #21, says to follow the prompt in the Go App.

But if you have obstacle avoidance switched on, you shouldn't be able to bump it. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Dirty Bird
And in Sport mode, allow for an extra 165 feet to stop, when you let off on the throttle! :eek:

I would advise simply to stop a bit faster, flip the flight switch back into P , & out of Sport Mode before applying air brakes. ;-) Ah, this should and can be tested. ;-)

RedHoPoker

Indeed! One of the beta testers has reported only 10-12 meters from the moment of letting go the sticks to stand-still in Sport mode. YMMV!

Cmon lazy folks.. The update is out. Get your P4's in the air.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: mirrorimage
Laughing as I think about the way my cats react to the nano-quad. I can't imagine how they would react if this thing fired up in the house! Might be visiting the cat ER! :eek:
Cats and birds don't get along well! ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl