So Let me get this straight...

You can't fly because you have no way to activate the aircraft & the motors won't start until it's activated.
Since you have one, bird in the hand, so to speak, I defer to your expertise.
Thanks for clarifying the situation! :)

But, wait! One guy has already posted his first flight with his new P4!
He's in the military and managed to hack the app!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: mirrorimage
Did you see the section about calibrating the optical sensors after a hard impact? :cool:

The forum down-time last night, gave me time to read over the P4 instruction manual to get a grasp of this new beast and acquire a good mental feel for it. ;-)

The racing drone pilots forum was knocked off line as well. Must have been quite the violent storm. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Did you see the section about calibrating the optical sensors after a hard impact? :cool:

Yes, on Page #21, says to follow the prompt in the Go App.

But if you have obstacle avoidance switched on, you shouldn't be able to bump it. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Dirty Bird
And in Sport mode, allow for an extra 165 feet to stop, when you let off on the throttle! :eek:

I would advise simply to stop a bit faster, flip the flight switch back into P , & out of Sport Mode before applying air brakes. ;-) Ah, this should and can be tested. ;-)

RedHoPoker

Indeed! One of the beta testers has reported only 10-12 meters from the moment of letting go the sticks to stand-still in Sport mode. YMMV!

Cmon lazy folks.. The update is out. Get your P4's in the air.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: mirrorimage
Laughing as I think about the way my cats react to the nano-quad. I can't imagine how they would react if this thing fired up in the house! Might be visiting the cat ER! :eek:
Cats and birds don't get along well! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.