Smartphone Sunshade Magnifier

tomwato said:
iPod touch 5?

Hello, i just want to let you know i have the iPod touch 5th Gen Sunshade and sunshade with Magnifier available in my ebay store.

Milton, it was 45$ two weeks ago and now 75$ :(
don't you think it's a bit expensive?

oztrk said:

Hello there, Yes my first week of sales it was at $45+$25 shipping, after the first week i did a Price adjustments, and by the way i have them on ebay now for $65!

Best,
Milton

Milton Amaya said:
oztrk said:

Hello there, Yes my first week of sales it was at $45+$25 shipping, after the first week i did a Price adjustments, and by the way i have them on ebay now for $65!

Best,
Milton

I bought one for my Samsung Note 3 at $45 + $30 shipping, 3 weeks ago....

Still didn't receive it, though...

cavaleiro01 said:
Milton Amaya said:
oztrk said:

Best,
Milton

I bought one for my Samsung Note 3 at $45 + $30 shipping, 3 weeks ago….

Still didn't receive it, though...

May i have your ebay name let me check for you?

I Think i founded! ebay shipping details information said "in Transit" with a status of "Customs Clearance" on april 16, if you do not get it by the end of this month i will refund the full price including shipping and send you a new on the house.

i will keep checking.

Don't you think the shipping is little excessive ? I for one refuse to pay jacked up eBay shipping.

Mori55 said:
Don't you think the shipping is little excessive ? I for one refuse to pay jacked up eBay shipping.

I did a Price adjustments:

Sunshades shipping is $6.85
sunshade Magnifiers shipping is $6.85
Props Protector shipping is $16.86

This is based on weight shipping using USPS Priority Mail.

Best,
Milton

Slinger, here is my review of the Sunshade Magnifier. It is a very decent build quality. It weighs 12.3 ounces without the smart phone installed in it. The magnifier is not a piece that can be removed from the Sunshade. I tested my unit on Easter Sunday. While there is still some glare on the magnifying glass and/or smartphone screen, it is greatly reduced. I really appreciate the magnifier as I'm 68 and my eyes aren't the greatest. It's the first time I've been able to see how many gps satellites the phantom had a lock on. I always was able to tell that I had at least 6 satellites because of the green lights. You are still able to manipulate the touch screen on the smart phone while using the magnifier. For me, it was well worth the price. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions. By the way, I did order another smart phone holder as I think that will provide greater stability for the smartphone and sunshade/magnifier.

At 59 years of age with glaucoma ravaged eyes, I'm in total agreement with this review. A great device that has increased my enjoyment of my P2V.

How about a sunshade for the iPad mini that we could use the stock clamp or ball and socket ? I'd be all over that. Bet you would sell those.

Milton Amaya said:
Custom Hand Crafted Sunshade Magnifier and Props Protector.

American-Made

Available on my Ebay Store!

Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Samsung Galaxy Mega
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy Note 2a
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
iPod touch 5th Generation
iPhone 4
iPhone 5

Ebay Store:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/miltonernesto

Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AmayaMilton

Best wishes
Milton Amaya

Hi Milton , It's Aaron , I purchased one off eBay, was about to post it here and found this thread, good to see your here fella, my eBay name is elraydemono , I ordered for the Galaxy Note 3

Mori55 said:
Mori55 said:
How about a sunshade for the iPad mini that we could use the stock clamp or ball and socket ? I'd be all over that. Bet you would sell those.
????

I need to have one so i can make a sunshade template, i can make one from the apple mini iPad spec but we will have to take a risk that may be to short or to big.

Someone you know has to have one ? :D
I know you didn't have all those other phones laying around.

Mori55 said:

Mori55, Yes! i invested in all those phones little by little infact this past weekend i purchase a used iPod Touch 5th Generation i had 11 request for that Sunshade, may i ask if you are willing to pay an extra fee for my time and effort to look for one for you?

i will be honest with you so far just one request for this item.

i hope this will help you.

Best,
Milton

Milton Amaya said:
Mori55 said:

Mori55, Yes! i invested in all those phones little by little infact this past weekend i purchase a used iPod Touch 5th Generation i had 11 request for that Sunshade, may i ask if you are willing to pay an extra fee for my time and effort to look for one for you?

i will be honest with you so far just one request for this item.

i hope this will help you.

Best,
Milton

here's the dimensions (straight from apple's website)

Size and Weight
Wi-Fi
Height:7.87 inches (200 mm)Width:5.3 inches (134.7 mm)Depth:0.28 inch (7.2 mm)Weight:0.68 pound (308 g)
Wi-Fi + Cellular
Height:7.87 inches (200 mm)Width:5.3 inches (134.7 mm)Depth:0.28 inch (7.2 mm)Weight:0.69 pound (312 g)

I'd be interested in a nexus 7 (2012) and I know there are a fair few Nexus 7 2013 users

•198.5 x 120 x 10.45 mm
•340g (WiFi Only), 347g (32GB + Mobile data)

and even if they were slightly larger you could perhaps put some cushioning to save it rattling around?

Just sayin

:)

Bmews

Well I'll be honest with you , if you offered them I think they would be a seller, but I don't think I would have to pay extra money for you to make money selling these. If you read these forums everyone complaining about sun glare with their iPads minis and tablets.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl