SLRHUT

Hi Bulman
I never thought of that but I will do that and see what happens, I just wonder if the UK contact/customer service would have the authority to give me what I want at a reasonable price.
I'll let you know next week when I'm back in the UK. cheers

up-date, 17 05 2016
well I called them and as somebody said they really push sales so as he found out he spent more than he at first thought, so did I, what I've ordered is a phantom 3 pro plus extras==== 2 spare batteries, hardshell back pack, 64gb micro sd card,spare set of props, charger for 3 batteries, and he was leaving the landing gear in the bundle at just £1000. not sure if it was a good deal or not?? plus being sent rush order.
I'll see:rolleyes:

Reactions: Raja777m
up-date, 17 05 2016
well I called them and as somebody said they really push sales so as he found out he spent more than he at first thought, so did I, what I've ordered is a phantom 3 pro plus extras==== 2 spare batteries, hardshell back pack, 64gb micro sd card,spare set of props, charger for 3 batteries, and he was leaving the landing gear in the bundle at just £1000. not sure if it was a good deal or not?? plus being sent rush order.
I'll see:rolleyes:

I got a similar deal back end of March. Package deal same as yours apart from only one spare battery £875. If you take into account the batteries are about £125 would work about the same. A lot of cash to let go all at once but as you will find out thoroughly worth it!!! :)

I got a similar deal back end of March. Package deal same as yours apart from only one spare battery £875. If you take into account the batteries are about £125 would work about the same. A lot of cash to let go all at once but as you will find out thoroughly worth it!!! :)

I hope so, I've also ordered a set of headplay goggles and just waiting for the Nvidia shield k1 to come into stock then I'll be getting one of those.

flying my p1 v1.1.1 is ok but I'm sure the p3p will be a lot better

I bought a £1k lens from slr hut. It was a smooth transaction, no problems at all. they'll probably call you a few days after it arrives to sell you some accessories, no pressure though. Oh and no extra VAT or carriage charges.

SLRHUT OK:D

well for all you doubting Thomas's out there I ordered my phantom three pro on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived on Friday afternoon all correct just what I ordered, three day and fast delivery which I didn't pay for.

the model I got is the W three/two three B, and the TX is GL three-hundred C, (my first four numbers don't work on the key pad)

also the hardcase back pack is a genuine DJI one, well pleased with SLRHUT.

see my post above to see what I ordered and what I paid

SLRHUT OK:D

well for all you doubting Thomas's out there I ordered my phantom three pro on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived on Friday afternoon all correct just what I ordered, three day and fast delivery which I didn't pay for.

the model I got is the W three/two three B, and the TX is GL three-hundred C, (my first four numbers don't work on the key pad)

also the hardcase back pack is a genuine DJI one, well pleased with SLRHUT.

see my post above to see what I ordered and what I paid

I'd say that was a very good deal, given its still £999 for the standard P3P package at most UK resellers.... The batteries are circa £110 each best price, £30 for the charger, £125 for the backpack if OE, so that lot is £375.

They are doing a new P3P now for just £625 most uk retailers are around the £900 mark . This is a special offer which ends soon .But no where near as good as the deal that the USA folks were getting @ Microcentres $699 for a P3P which @ the current exchange rate is £481.
I bet these P3P's they sell are fcc models and not the uk ce models which have a smaller output.
Just wish they sold smartphones ie the latest models .

They are doing a new P3P now for just £625 most uk retailers are around the £900 mark . This is a special offer which ends soon .But no where near as good as the deal that the USA folks were getting @ Microcentres $699 for a P3P which @ the current exchange rate is £481.
I bet these P3P's they sell are fcc models and not the uk ce models which have a smaller output.
Just wish they sold smartphones ie the latest models .
Aren't the CE/FCC restrictions based on flight location via the GO app?

I'd say that was a very good deal, given its still £999 for the standard P3P package at most UK resellers.... The batteries are circa £110 each best price, £30 for the charger, £125 for the backpack if OE, so that lot is £375.

plus two spare sets of props and a sixtyfour gb micro sd card and yes it did surprise me but the back pack was a DJI one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing