SLRHUT

And with an attitude like that I am more than glad I never sent a penny your way.

Here is the street view of your UK office
well all I can say is that street view in my area is at least 4-5 years old so how old do you recon that view is? it'll be interesting to hear from somebody that lives in that area.
remember this is not a live webcam view

4df48e4541c9e7137ac8010df25067ef.jpg

SLRHut.co.uk

If there is a problem with an item from Amazon you get it resolved given your post above and the others I have seen online I know what I will do with my cash.

Re: slr hut any good? Google Street View Gives a Good Indication!: Open Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

No point wasting time with you - Bigger fish to fry.

Good Bye

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bought my p3pro from them approx 2 months ago as part of package deal. Initially because of the UK website address wrongly assumed they were a UK company. I needn't have been concerned as the kit arrived within 3 days which let's face it is quicker than if the company was in the UK. Thoroughly happy with purchase and would deal with them again

are you sure they don't have a warehouse in the UK? I know it doesn't say it in the UK but 3 days delivery seems to be a bit quick from the USA, plus as they say all import duties and tax has been paid so it does sound as if they do have stock in the UK

this from their about page.............
With our founders now focused in on the United Kingdom as their target market, SLRHut.co.uk was born and our brand, dedicated to a UK customer base began to build.
We have massive warehouses which are always fully stocked, we also have close ties with manufacturers and distributors worldwide and are ready to fulfill your every need quickly and seamlessly.

They dont have a warehouse in UK. All the things they send are sent from NY USA (you get a DHL tracking number after the parcel is sent to you). Nevertheless if ur from UK you wont any taxes and duties after the purchase.

are you sure they don't have a warehouse in the UK? I know it doesn't say it in the UK but 3 days delivery seems to be a bit quick from the USA, plus as they say all import duties and tax has been paid so it does sound as if they do have stock in the UK

this from their about page.............
With our founders now focused in on the United Kingdom as their target market, SLRHut.co.uk was born and our brand, dedicated to a UK customer base began to build.
We have massive warehouses which are always fully stocked, we also have close ties with manufacturers and distributors worldwide and are ready to fulfill your every need quickly and seamlessly.

Tracked it all the way from USA

Hi K9DAVE.
thanks for your info, that's really fast delivery from the USA and as you said before it beats some of the uk dealers, I'll go for that :).
so many negative reports on the forum but as many good reports, when I order my P3P bundle in around 10 days when I get to the UK I'll post everything on here as it happens, purchasing/waiting time/opening the box to check all is in order, etc etc

been flying my P1,V1.1.1 too long now it's about time I got a better phantom.

just checked their website and a change since yesterday the p3p bundle contained lots of things including a spare lipo at £925 but today they got almost the same advert but no spare lipo and 2 prices £899 and £799 ??
Anthony, thanks, I do always use paypal anyway, just can't wait to get back to the UK to order it, can't order before as the house is shut down until we get back
K9DAVE did you pay for fast delivery or just standard free post?

Hi teccer just standard free post. I don't think they could have got it here any quicker

Just got my P3 advanced from them for £530. The included and extra battery at £85. Tracked DHL delivery. Great customer service when I rang. And no import fees etc. Definitely would recommend

now I'm getting confused on their website I can get the p3p for either £899.95 or £749 so roughly £150 difference, so what extra do I get with the expensive one, (a hard pack instead of a soft pack and an extra battery charger,) certainly not a good deal it was a week ago, I think they must have run out of batteries as well

Hi Matt I think they are a decent seller but as for my above statement, just a few days ago I could have got the p3p bundle for £925, now the same deal is £899 but without the extra battery ???? lose a battery but only drop the price by £25 ???

Last edited:
Had my P3P off them around 3wks ago have to say can't fault them, great deal lots of extras & came to uk on time.

Hi teccer
I got my P3P with extra battery, 3 sets of props, spare landing gear & compass, triple charger along with single & soft case for £800.00 bought from their website
Really pleased with it as this is my first drone.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got my P3P off them, best customer service ever.
The drone came from america but had English plug etc.
They also rang me just to confirm my order, and went on to sell me even more for cheap, I got two batteries for £100 (at the time on amazon they were £120), so in the end I spent a lot more than I expected but it was worth it.

Some parts didn't come also, so I just rang customer service who shipped the missing parts straight out to me :)

Hi Matt
a very good deal that's the sort of deal I wanted but they seem to change the bundles every few days so I'm hoping that when I order mine next week it will include a spare battery/backpack/64gb sd card/ one or two spare sets of props/landing gear/charger all for way under £900, it's been done before so I assume they can do it again

Hi Bulman
I never thought of that but I will do that and see what happens, I just wonder if the UK contact/customer service would have the authority to give me what I want at a reasonable price.
I'll let you know next week when I'm back in the UK. cheers

Hi Bulman
I never thought of that but I will do that and see what happens, I just wonder if the UK contact/customer service would have the authority to give me what I want at a reasonable price.
I'll let you know next week when I'm back in the UK. cheers

Yeah call them. Their customer service team and sales team are in US.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie