SLRHUT

here we go.. another person rambling of why not to buy from slrhut based on well I'm not sure exactly. @ higher resolution if you are a genuine customer and have an issue with your order we are here to help just let us know as we value your business. We also respect your opinion even if your not a customer.
I can't tell you were to buy a drone from but if your looking for a great price along with the service to back it up be sure to check us out.

just to be clear trustpilot tracks ip addresses, order id's and have millions invested to ensure all reviews on the site are genuine.

Here is an article in the wall street journal which im guessing you missed based on the "It's pretty easy to post positive reviews of your own business." comment

Trustpilot Raises $73.5 Million for Credible Reviews of Businesses Online

And with an attitude like that I am more than glad I never sent a penny your way.

Here is the street view of your UK office.

4df48e4541c9e7137ac8010df25067ef.jpg

SLRHut.co.uk

If there is a problem with an item from Amazon you get it resolved given your post above and the others I have seen online I know what I will do with my cash.

Re: slr hut any good? Google Street View Gives a Good Indication!: Open Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

No point wasting time with you - Bigger fish to fry.

Good Bye

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
@Alastair tulloch
Glad your satisfied with your purchase. I did check the scanner and im showing we did send 1 spare battery so you should have a total of 2. One w/ the drone and one extra with the bundle. Is this not correct?

Hi I was expecting 3 batteries, the advert says under the "product includes" tab (which is in the photo), "Phantom 3 advanced " 2 X smart flight batteries, then under the "bundle item" heading "spare battery".

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just got to say I bought my P3P bundle from Slrhut and couldn't be happier.
Took about 4 days from order to doorstep.
Saved an absolute fortune.
I would, and in fact have, recommended them to others...

Hi got mine today, great price. Couple of issues, I had the US plug and im in the uk, but more importantly missing a battery. This was the deal I got.
948cb76697a2cd31a3d6d95bddccb477.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I ordered mine from them but came with the UK plug & arrived with 3 days from order, infant i have just ordered a DSLR camera with them overall experience was good , they could brush up on their communication from order placement, but handy enough to get on the phone. All duties paid.

Overall satisfied thats why they got the business for the DSLR, wait to you see it will go tits up after righting this :)

I've bought from them and my experience is that they are a solid company to do business with.

Pros are good communication, great price for bundled gear and fast delivery (would have been here in 4 days if I hadn't missed delivery and had to wait till after the weekend). Items were also just as ordered. Other pluses are no extra costs such as import tax or vat.

Cons are that they are a US company hiding behind a UK store front but that's down to me not spotting that. If there's a concern with this it relates to warranty issues. However, all supplied products are CE approved and it all works beautifully here in the UK.

Overall, I'd buy from them again. They provided a first class product, at a first class price in a professional way. As for Amazon, I've bought some total crap from them so please don't run away thinking they are perfect. Many of their suppliers are far east resellers selling refurbs and seconds as new. Trust me, I found out the hard way.

And before I get slated for being overly pro, I'm purely giving a personal perspective having actually dealt with them. And no, I'm not on commission.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SLRHut are reliable and cheap and I would have no hesitation buying from them.

I was going to buy from them but they wanted me to ring them as they try to up sell more items which I hate so I went elsewhere.

I just wish in this day and age they dropped the phone call bit as its so old fashioned.

I ordered with them and although the order arrived very quickly it was missing a spare battery which was part of the bundle. Struggling now to get any concrete answers out of them as to when I can expect it sent out to me.

I ordered with them and although the order arrived very quickly it was missing a spare battery which was part of the bundle. Struggling now to get any concrete answers out of them as to when I can expect it sent out to me.
Hello,
We do apologize about the missing battery

Do you have your order number so we can further assist you.

Reactions: auen1
Looks like you spoke to Elliot And the order was already put in. The battery was dispatched yesterday and you should receive it shortly. Again my apologies but i hope you enjoy your new bird.

I haven't spoken to Eliot (unless it was him on Twitter) but pleased to hear my battery has been dispatched. Thanks for your help.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for posting this as a new forum user but I feel compelled to write up my 'review' based on my recent experience.

I've been looking to get my P3 for a while now and finally settled on SLR Hut due to the fantastic price of their P3A bundle. I went ahead and ordered, once I had phoned up and asked a few questions of the sales team, and then made the mistake of googling some company reviews. This put me in a bit of a panic as there were lots of horror stories of bad experiences, custom taxes and fake positive reviews etc that I began to worry that I had made mistake. That evening I received a call from SLR Hut, ostensibly to confirm my order but actually to upsell, which although annoying gave me peace of mind that my order was genuinely being processed. I was also able to confirm that the amount I paid would cover all costs, taxes etc. Within one day of this call I received my tracking number from DHL and 4 days later it arrived in London. I was very impressed...however when I opened the parcel I was disappointed to find that the spare battery was missing. I was now concerned that I was going to have a major issue getting this sorted...again, no such fears. As you can see from my posts above SLR Hut responded to me immediately on this forum (after some back and forth on Twitter) and shipped me a battery out in 5 days (was apparently on back order so a note should have been included with my order IMO) and I now have the complete bundle that I paid for.

TL;DR

I would recommend SLR Hut - I'm not saying my experience is representative but it's all I have to go on. Their customer service has been very good and I'm posting this for no other reason than to provide some balance and it's all too easy to NOT post good reviews when things go as expected.

Sent an Email to SLR hut UK having been impressed by the response from Sir hut regarding doubts expressed. I asked for the price of the P4 to the UK including the discount offered by submitting the code 'phantom pilots'. Received a reply asking me to phone the dedicated sales team who are very helpful so he said! Rang the number and entered the extension number to be left listening to unpopular music for an extended period. Eventually gave up and will now be seeking prices from different sources. Shame as i thought from the comments made they may be OK.

I got my P3P from SLRHut in October . Great price everything genuine with uk plugs and arrived 2 day delivery from the states as promised by the sales team. All taxes and duty were included in the price. I ordered it late on a Wednesday night and they said it would be here on the Friday. I tracked it on the dhl website and at 1am on the Friday it was in Manchester. By 11.20am Friday it was in my house. I would use them again for sure.

hi I've tried to contact your uk base but not really got and answers, my question is I want to buy your P3P bundle at £925 and I'd like to know if it is the model with the new motors and shell, on the outside of the box is a code No W323B, surely someone in the warehouse should be able to check this small thing and let me know

Last edited:
hi I've tried to contact your uk base but not really got and answers, my question is I want to buy your P3P bundle at £925 and I'd like to know if it is the model with the new motors and shell, on the outside of the box is a code No W323A, surely someone in the warehouse should be able to check this small thing and let me know
Just checked & box is showing W323B

Hope that helps

Thanks

Just checked & box is showing W323B

Hope that helps

Thanks

Thanks[/QUOTE]
thanks for your fast reply and sorry to bother you again but at the side of the code number is the complete Number . - W323B/GL300C. or W323B/GL300B or W323B/GL300A
is this the complete number you have on the box?

if so I'll be ordering the package from you as soon as I get back to the UK in 10-12 days time. I will call your sales department at the time to check that you still have stock of this package.

many thanks ray

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31