Sick phantom

Reaction score
Running out of ideas here. Phantom 2 has no power on take off, flies very unstable. It all started a week ago when I was flying and it dropped out of the sky in a flat wobbly crash. Put new blades on it and it did it again halfway thru a freshly charged PAC. It see men to happen on a slow deceleration. I thought I had a bad motor to two so I just replaced them with the new tmotor anti gravity. **** just dropped 185 bucks and it did not help a thing.
It seems that there is a loss of power and when I lift off under power, it wants to pitch and yaw. Also my zenmuse gimble is acting funny. When I rotate the p2 flat on a table the gimble angles slightly then levels. Wondering now if the imu went south. It checks out fine in the assist software.
Any ideas? I have a brand new naza v2 imu from a new build. Should I put it in the P2 to see if that is the problem? What else could it be? Main board?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Sich Phantom

Hard to tell from what you've told us so far. Can you post a video of taking off and flying?

Just picture a phantom trying to fly in about a 15 knot wind. That's how mine flys when it's calm. Spoke with a tech guy and he said send it to dji for warranty service. It could be a bad board or bad naza imu. No power on lift. I only have 10 charges on the battery. I'm not sure how excited imam on running everything thru a board. Have May UAVs running naza with hundreds of flights. Never any problems as I have had with a p2!! After it is fixed, it will be in the classifieds for sale! Very disappointed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3