Show your photography .

So your 3rd shot was taken at what, 7-800 foot?

Actually more like 1200-1300. Im not one to follow rules. Im also not an idiot and would never put anyone else in harms way. I was over a giant open field so if the drone did malfunction it just would have fallen onto the field. I always calculate the risk of a shot and this by far was an easy calculation. Better shot than any of the news chumps could get around here.

Actually more like 1200-1300. Im not one to follow rules. Im also not an idiot and would never put anyone else in harms way. I was over a giant open field so if the drone did malfunction it just would have fallen onto the field. I always calculate the risk of a shot and this by far was an easy calculation. Better shot than any of the news chumps could get around here.

Lol. ;)

Hey to each their own. Loved the first 3 sentences......

Lol. ;)

Hey to each their own. Loved the first 3 sentences......

Thanks! I’ve got quite a few “illegal” shots, prolly Best I don’t post them though. It gives me quite a rush when I’m taking a shot that I know I could get in trouble. It’s almost like a high...I love it.

57b340a81c25509d5c279ae33aae02de.jpg

Got this one this morning as The Sun was coming up. Clouds made a great sunrise.

Some video of the desert around Los Vegas, first attempt at tweaking the color using Corel’s Video Editor, appreciate your feedback (good or bad).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart