Hi

Reaction score
Howdy everyone,
Finally got round to purchasing a DJI Phantom 3 Pro. I run a small media production company here and been meaning to pick up a drone for a good while now. Plan is to the do the CAA requirements for commercial work and to build up to a drone that can carry our Red Epic Dragon camera.

Wanted to drop by and say hello, and soak up all the knowledge here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Howdy everyone,
Finally got round to purchasing a DJI Phantom 3 Pro. I run a small media production company here and been meaning to pick up a drone for a good while now. Plan is to the do the CAA requirements for commercial work and to build up to a drone that can carry our Red Epic Dragon camera.

Hi and welcome to the forum. wishing you all the best in your endeavours with the Phantom 3

Welcome to the forum! :)
Howdy everyone,
Finally got round to purchasing a DJI Phantom 3 Pro. I run a small media production company here and been meaning to pick up a drone for a good while now. Plan is to the do the CAA requirements for commercial work and to build up to a drone that can carry our Red Epic Dragon camera.Nox Vidmate VLC

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl