Show your photography .

Same photo, different post edits. Any opinions on which one people prefer? Thanks!!! BTW, this is right by 7 Mile Bridge north of Marathon one week before Hurricane Irma.

_DSC2224-Edit.jpg
_DSC2227-HDR-Edit.jpg

Reactions: steen6673
Used Corel VideoEdit Studio X10 to put this together. Pretty slick editor if you have a computer that can run it.

Reactions: gasjkh2
Going through some of my old photos from this last summer. I think this one looks cool.
20170415-DJI_0438.jpg

Just wanted to let all you awesome drone photographers know about a drone photography contest called #Drones4Crohns...

It’s more than just a contest- it’s actually a fundraiser for Crohns and Colitis treatment programs and research through Crohns and Colitis Canada, and will take place in October 2018 in Winnipeg, Canada. It will be an auction, coupled with another event that is not yet to be discussed openly...

But that having been said, we’re asking for photographers to enter the contest by effectively donating their art - some of your favorite pics (some of the ones in this thread would be fantastic). Every donation will be considered as an entry into the contest. Select photos will win prizes for Top in Category (Canada, and The World).

It’s really a cool event that will help bring awareness to a couple diseases that suck! Which is compounded because most people don’t know how badly they suck unless they know a loved one who suffers from it. North America had the highest rates in the world!

Just wanted to let all you awesome drone photographers know about a drone photography contest called #Drones4Crohns...

It’s more than just a contest- it’s actually a fundraiser for Crohns and Colitis treatment programs and research through Crohns and Colitis Canada, and will take place in October 2018 in Winnipeg, Canada. It will be an auction, coupled with another event that is not yet to be discussed openly...

But that having been said, we’re asking for photographers to enter the contest by effectively donating their art - some of your favorite pics (some of the ones in this thread would be fantastic). Every donation will be considered as an entry into the contest. Select photos will win prizes for Top in Category (Canada, and The World).

It’s really a cool event that will help bring awareness to a couple diseases that suck! Which is compounded because most people don’t know how badly they suck unless they know a loved one who suffers from it. North America had the highest rates in the world!
Hmmm....

I have the most liked pic on this board. Maybe I have a chance:)

Reactions: M3aerial

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka