Shopping List...

Reaction score
Hey Guys-
I need your help. My boss has asked for me to put a proposal together for a phantom two with an gopro. I am a newer phantom one owner, but don't know much about flying fpv or downlink systems. If you could get a full P2 kit, with gimbal, live video feed and anything else needed, what would you get? Please let me know what your shopping list would be.
Thanks!

Who's gonna built it?

It's probably best to refer your boss to a shop that sells and builds P2 bundles. One of the most recommended shop is B&H Photo. I think this may be best for you, so the vendor can be held responsible to the build and they can also answer any questions based on their experience.

There are a few threads talking about P2 bundles if you're looking for the options and you can try the link on my sig to search for them, it might be easier to use than the default search.

iResq said:
2nd B&H. A very good company with excellent customer service.

I also like B&H. I accidentally ordered the old P1 props for my 1.1.1 and they gladly credited the order back to me without an RMA. I then promptly bought the self-tightening ones and other things from them.

Another vote for B&H photo . I ordered the P2 bundle fast shipping and whoever I talked to was real cool saved me some money on a second battery . I put the P2 away unopened only going to use it on trips I got the 1.1.1 to fly around on my free time .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl