sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

Hey, first post here. Took this photo at "Standing Bear Lake," a local fishing area where I live in Omaha, NE. Tell me what you think!
DJI_0028.JPG

85491d5ba95544eb4c3646c7d2696b9c.jpg

Got this one last week. I used @dirkclod idea of AEB with 3 photos and the Autobracket app he talked about way back when in the tread. Thanks Dirk!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Is it iOS app by pictional llc?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

@gvsukids yes it is. It is a great cheap app. I am saving up for Photomatix for my computer which is even better, but this is great.

I'm not an editer and just do pictures but it was the 4th and tried to get the fireworks . Went up right before and was over our NGA and was looking south at a storm coming and then just turned to the east to the fireworks and did burn 4 batterys about hailf down .
This isn't good and if not for natures fireworks I wouldn't even show this but it is what it is . Need an 5K iMac :)
Was with my Standard . Got down and started raining so hard I couldn't see to drive :rolleyes:

I'm not an editer and just do pictures but it was the 4th and tried to get the fireworks . Went up right before and was over our NGA and was looking south at a storm coming and then just turned to the east to the fireworks and did burn 4 batterys about hailf down .
This isn't good and if not for natures fireworks I wouldn't even show this but it is what it is . Need an 5K iMac :)
Was with my Standard . Got down and started raining so hard I couldn't see to drive :rolleyes:

Dirk, that is awesome. I love the storm in the distance too!

Reactions: dirkclod
Dirk, that is awesome. I love the storm in the distance too!

Thanks Nick . Storm made it . Was closer than I thought though :)

Reactions: Nickster
One of the images from my first crack at capturing a pano with Litchi at sunset. I have a lot to learn about exposure settings and post-processing, obviously! I putzed around with post on this one, but not on the images that comprised the pano. Do you folks edit all the images to be stitched into a pano one at a time or just adjust the pano after stitching?

The pano turned out ho-hum using PS Automerge and unedited images---very noisy due to poor low-light settings on my part. Too bad I ruined such a gorgeous sunset with crappy settings!

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

DJI_0043optimized.png

[Feeble attempt at post-processing.]

optimized_Panorama01.1.png

[Unedited Automerge Pano.]

Arcaine, It's an edit using "tilt shift" technique where you blur everything except the object you want to focus on. It makes for an interesting perspective from the air.
IN YOUR FACE! LOL couldn't help myself

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164