sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

Preflight Check

DJI_0001.JPG

Reactions: dirkclod
Little Flower Church, Cinti, OH
DJI_0006.JPG

Last edited:
fb.png
This is my favourite snapshot of our mountain, to us it is a sign of home, on clear days, it dominates for miles and miles, every corner turned offers another view, another perspective of the lonely mountain that stands guard over the region. Legend has it that He (yes He) was exiled from his homeland, pushed towards the sea and away from his lover by her jealous man, but, he has vowed to return to his lost love one day. In reality, it is a massive dormant volcano that sits on an earthquake fault line, and his route back home runs right through my house. I just hope I'm long gone before he decides to return home.:flushed: Mount Egmont New Zealand Middle Earth.

View attachment 56875 This is my favourite snapshot of our mountain, to us it is a sign of home, on clear days, it dominates for miles and miles, every corner turned offers another view, another perspective of the lonely mountain that stands guard over the region. Legend has it that He (yes He) was exiled from his homeland, pushed towards the sea and away from his lover by her jealous man, but, he has vowed to return to his lost love one day. In reality, it is a massive dormant volcano that sits on an earthquake fault line, and his route back home runs right through my house. I just hope I'm long gone before he decides to return home.:flushed: Mount Egmont New Zealand Middle Earth.
****....that is nice!

View attachment 56875 This is my favourite snapshot of our mountain, to us it is a sign of home, on clear days, it dominates for miles and miles, every corner turned offers another view, another perspective of the lonely mountain that stands guard over the region. Legend has it that He (yes He) was exiled from his homeland, pushed towards the sea and away from his lover by her jealous man, but, he has vowed to return to his lost love one day. In reality, it is a massive dormant volcano that sits on an earthquake fault line, and his route back home runs right through my house. I just hope I'm long gone before he decides to return home.:flushed: Mount Egmont New Zealand Middle Earth.
Which bird do you have/use for this shot? Any post editing done or is it raw? 1080p, 2.7K, or 4K?

Which bird do you have/use for this shot? Any post editing done or is it raw? 1080p, 2.7K, or 4K?

I use a combination of P3s and P4 to make videos, then take snapshots from the footage. All filmed in 1080p, no post editing. Some turn out great, mostly not :)

Reactions: Squirrel!
I use a combination of P3s and P4 to make videos, then take snapshots from the footage. All filmed in 1080p, no post editing. Some turn out great, mostly not :)
So, the P4 was used for this shot?

Reactions: 66Fury
Guys, I know nothing, I am no photo guru, sometimes, rarely, I get lucky.

Pic 1. P4 1080 snapshot I think.
Pic 2. P3s same place 10 minutes apart 1080 snapshot
Pic 3. P4 1080 snapshot, bad day at the office and how most of my snapshots look ;)
Pic 4. P3s 1080 snapshot

All snatched from videos with hugely variable outcomes.

I take the P3s and the P4 to most places I go because each only has one battery, don't ask. Take loads of footage and suck out the good bits.fb (2).png P3s fb (2).png Snapshot - 2.png Snapshot - 3.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart