sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

First snow, my home town,
Snapshot - 3.png

martybabe where ? first snow NZ ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can't get photos I take with the P3S to look sharp. They're pretty much always just blurry enough to take all the "nice" out of them. Video looks great.

I can't get photos I take with the P3S to look sharp. They're pretty much always just blurry enough to take all the "nice" out of them. Video looks great.
If you are doing it from the Go app, you need to download the original on your device. Or download it from the SD card to the computer. Either way will give you full resolution.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

d868c548138841f74a4ddeeea6bc469a.jpg
f1b422794fd4ad8a667d2ff06e860eb4.jpg

I woke up and was wide awake at 5:45, so I figured I needed to do an early morning sunrise shoot. Boy was that a good move. I got out to the area at 6:20 and I got some beautiful photos. Once my others download, I will post some more good ones from this morning.

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice Nick ,I get a lot of sunrises and sunsets to tweet to the weather station here but the morning shots I kinda hate doing as I have to make myself get up early :)

@dirkclod Thanks. I hate getting up that early too. I missed another great sunset last night, so I charged my batteries for this evening and woke up so early, that I figured I would just do a sunrise to start. I might try tonight too depending on how windy it is. Been a little to strong the past couple of days.

If you are doing it from the Go app, you need to download the original on your device. Or download it from the SD card to the computer. Either way will give you full resolution.
Yeah, I pull them directly off the sdcard. My phone takes better 12MP pics. :-/ The video is amazing, so I'm not sure why the still images are so bad. They almost look interpolated or something. I cranked the sharpness up to +3 which helped a little, but they're still a far-cry from what a modern point-and-shoot will give me.

Yeah, I pull them directly off the sdcard. My phone takes better 12MP pics. :-/ The video is amazing, so I'm not sure why the still images are so bad. They almost look interpolated or something. I cranked the sharpness up to +3 which helped a little, but they're still a far-cry from what a modern point-and-shoot will give me.
Hmm. I am doing just like you are with no issues. Post a couple so we can see. Maybe that will help and we can give you some feedback. I would like to see just so I can see if there is anything I notice.

2d7e49672f8cd33982e94188e21375a4.jpg
9e650e3df511ae3af8398dc8c9a65d13.jpg
8fd4eac8623c291ba1514309ae069607.jpg

3 more from this morning. The 1st 2 had some post editing on Photos on my Mac and Photoshop Mobile version. Came out amazing. The 3rd was straight off the P3S with no editing. The RAW files are giving me much more to work with than JPEG. I am loving it now that I figured out how to work with that format.

Hmm. I am doing just like you are with no issues. Post a couple so we can see. Maybe that will help and we can give you some feedback. I would like to see just so I can see if there is anything I notice.
Next time I go flying I'll snap a few and post them here. I haven't saved any currently since they're not great.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor