sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

Was outside taking pics of strange clouds with DSLR, came in, dumped them on Fb, one of my friends replied to me go check out the sunset", went out and saw red/pink just above tree line. Ran in to get P3S II, hooked up antennas, went to get in the air..."Update" popped up...chit!...Grabbed backup P3S(my first one, the one I'm playing around with doing some surf fishing with, hence the wire in pic), anyway, was in the air in about 2 minutes, grabbed this shot. Wish I had been 5 minutes sooner, would have made great shot..Kel
DJI_00211.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP7728.JPG
    IMGP7728.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 405
  • IMGP7754.JPG
    IMGP7754.JPG
    694 KB · Views: 414
  • IMGP7755.JPG
    IMGP7755.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 409
There are so many nice pictures here that one can't help being curious about where they were shot. You fellows (and girls) certainly have an artistic flair.

Reactions: 66Fury
Was outside taking pics of strange clouds with DSLR, came in, dumped them on Fb, one of my friends replied to me go check out the sunset", went out and saw red/pink just above tree line. Ran in to get P3S II, hooked up antennas, went to get in the air..."Update" popped up...chit!...Grabbed backup P3S(my first one, the one I'm playing around with doing some surf fishing with, hence the wire in pic), anyway, was in the air in about 2 minutes, grabbed this shot. Wish I had been 5 minutes sooner, would have made great shot..KelView attachment 54218
These are amazing. Those clouds are crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Brian Foronda
Sweet.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing