Setting for Image Stabilization NAZA?

Reaction score
What or where do i select to enable a smoother flight?

I'm all jerky and wind blows it around.

D

If you have both S1 and S2 in the up positions, there is no difference than flying not in NAZA. There is no setting other than making sure you are flying in GPS mode. All jerky and wind blowing it around may be indicative of non-GPS mode (also called ATTI). The camera should still be stable though even if the wind is blowing it around.

How high are the winds your talking about. If you have GPS lock and home lock and you have properly calibrated and done the compass calibration you should be fairly stable in winds with gusts to 15 MPH as long as you are in GPS mode. As Black Tracer said " both switches I the up position" flying with GPS control.

Thanks for the replies, yes both switches up, it's just not as smooth as my Buddies P3.
Here is the link to my You-Tube Channel..

d

You have FPV mode turned on in the vision app. Uncheck/unselect it and you will see the difference. Having it selected locks the roll axis of the gimbal. So the camera follows any roll component in your flight. Which would be considerable as the bird compensates for wind.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl