Runaway Phantom

Reaction score
Hi. Can anybody give me some advice? I recently purchased my DJI Phantom 2 Plus here in NZ. I'm new to these things and on my third flight, after things initially going very well, the thing headed off at speed into a forest casing quite a bit of damage. I broke the blades, guards and bent the camera gimball. I was amazed that there was anything left at all, it hit with such force! Nothing I could do on the controller worked.I followed all the procedures stated in the book and have updated all the sofrware. Any suggestions out there?

Hey there ..sorry to hear u had a bad flight ...I crashed my p2v+ on my 3rd flight too,pilot error. ..got lucky that I was able to repair the damage myself. .good thing is that I learned what not to do..haha.. anyway from your description of your crash it's hard to say,but from reading many posts about flyaways I'd say that most likely you had a problem with your compass calibration or some type of magnetic interference. .good luck in your future flights. .turbodronepilot. .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18